We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A neutral play tent that'll blend into any decor and comes with all the fixin's, so the kiddos can have their own ~glamping~ experience, whenever they need a little pretend getaway.
2. A Pottery Barn dupe round rug to make any room feel luxe without spending nearly $200. Who knew teaching the ABC's could look très chic?
3. A nature-inspired tree trunk stool that looks so realistic no one will believe ~it's actually a storage bin in disguise~. Plus, it can hold kids or adults up to 220 lbs. Are you as *stumped* as I am by this clever invention?
Promising review: "I was very pleased with this stool. It actually looks very good in person, just like the picture. Goes great with my son's tree house theme in playroom. He and his older cousins use it for a table more than they do to sit on, because it does sit up pretty tall (and he's over 3-ft tall). It stores A LOT, right now we have several Melissa and Doug dress up costumes in ours. It's also very sturdy as a stool, I can sit on it, and my son's very large dad can too without issue. However, the way you put it together is with a plastic ring in the top that is easy to take out, so if you have a young one who likes to take things apart like me, you'll be putting this back together frequently, which is annoying." —Olivia
Get it from Amazon for $28 (available in 15 styles).
4. A handmade moon phase garland to add a celestial vibe to your kiddo's space *and* to show them you love them to the moon and back.
5. A gray crochet fox basket that's ~wildly~ crushworthy. Hello, woodland themed playroom.
Clara Loo is a small biz based in Ashburn, Virginia, that specializes in creating furry friends for little ones to love for years to come.
Promising review: "This basket is just perfect on my cube shelf and surprisingly holds SO MUCH STUFF. I just love everything from this shop. High quality, quick shipping, excellent everything." —Sammy P
6. A rainbow-colored saucer swing guaranteed to add swirling pops of color and become your toddler or teen's fave ~hangout~.
7. And a perky wall clock with vivid numbers that's not only ~cute-as-can-be~ but will will also make it easy for the kiddos to tell the time.
8. A canvas canopy to transform any corner into a ~dreamy reading nook~ so they can read their fave Pete the Cat book for the gazillionth time in complete privacy.
9. Invisible floating shelves so you can *clearly* show off your kid's collection of Funko Pops or Knuffle Bunny books — and pretend they're ~magically levitating~ over the walls.
Promising review: "I was surprised by the quality. They are perfect; I tried to set up one up and put some Funkos on and it’s perfect!! Because they are clear it looks like the Funkos are floating in the air. I’m ordering more later. They are worth the price. Thanks!!" —Luisa
Promising review: "Absolutely worth the money. The set was a steal. We’re obsessed with my daughter's library corner (at least mom is). Also super easy to install, took me less than 45 mins to install (with all the measurements and all). No words but love love love. Definitely recommend!" —Princess Misay
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $18.99.
10. A kraft paper roll display so you can handwrite a to-do list or a sweet note to make your little one's day. When you're done, the kid-friendly easy-tear bar lets you quickly dispose of old messages to create new ones.
11. A canvas growth chart so you can keep track of your munchkin's height (who is growing up waayyy too fast 😢). Reviewers love that it can be rolled up and stored away as a cute keepsake.
12. A two-in-one Serta foam sofa and lounger that feels softer than a cloud, making it the perfect comfy spot for snuggles and storytime.
13. A pack of 3D butterfly wall stickers to help create a stunning accent wall with practically zero effort. These come with double-sided tape to adhere them to the wall, making installation a breeze.
14. Sturdy and stretchy toy hammocks to corral their ever-growing collection of Squishmallows — while adding a dose of cuteness to a corner wall. A win-win.
15. A custom wooden rainbow stacker — a cheerful addition to any nursery or playroom that'll keep little hands busy as they learn to build, sort, and stack.
A.J. Floral is a small biz based in Leeds, United Kingdom, founded by a mom on maternity leave who was inspired to create something unique and beautiful for her baby's nursery. Since then the business has made floral items for thousands of people all over the world.
You can customize the rainbow stacker with any colors you like. Simply leave a note in the "notes to seller" box at checkout.
Promising review: "Really good quality and it brightens up the room! I love it!" —Shannon Colton
16. Marquee letter lights to bring some major glitz to a room. Little dudes and divas will ~glow different~ when they see their name all glammed up.
Promising review: "Use them for my daughter's play area and everybody loves them. We bought rechargeable batteries. One battery charge lasts at least three weeks so we don’t have to take the letters down overnight. We just leave them running." —Nina Redzovic
Get it from Amazon for $8.98 (available in letters A–Z and numbers 0–9).
17. A minimal foam play mat because kid-friendly floors don't have to be a total eyesore. Honestly, I wouldn't blame you for trading your trendy rug for this mat in ~grown-up~ areas.
18. Or glow-in-the-dark dinosaur decals to bring Jurassic Park to life on the walls. Reviewers say they only glow beautifully in the dark, but are vibrant during the day as well.
19. A Serena & Lily dupe lidded storage basket made from dried seagrass and recycled plastics that will be the pièce de résistance of any boho playroom.
The Jolie Market is a small biz based in Costa Mesa, California, that was created with the goal to bring 100% eco-friendly handmade pieces from around the world.
Promising review: "I love this basket so much! Exactly what I was looking for to finish off my son’s room!" —Chelsea
20. A DIY rock climbing wall set that'll take playtime ~up a notch~ and challenge the kiddos to get off the couch and scale new heights.
21. A soft foam ball pit with 300 balls that'll basically pay for itself after you've used it for precious photoshoots with your posh tot. *Be still my heart.*
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.