41 Parenting Products That'll Make Your Life Easier
From a paci medicine dispenser to padded stroller hooks — these game-changing products will make you wonder how you ever lived without them.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A game-changing FridaBaby medicine dispenser syringe which doubles as an actual pacifier for any child who hates — repeat, HATES — taking meds, and ends up spitting it all out.
2. A pack of stick-on fever indicators that'll let you monitor your child's fever for up to 48 hours simply by looking at the the bug sticker on their forehead. These change color to indicate temp.
3. And a pack of stick-on placemats to not only thwart your toddler's Thor-like attempts to yank and toss everything on the floor but also keep their food off germy restaurant tables *and* minimize post-meal cleanup.
4. A game-changing Honest Company diaper rash spray for making diaper changes less of a hassle on the go and ensure your fingernails aren't victimized by that greasy, sticky paste.
5. Or a Baby Bummy stick, an all-natural, vegan diaper rash balm made with apricot kernel oil, shea butter and candelilla wax that you can simply roll on to give your hands a break and make diaper changes less of a *bummer*.
6. A car vent dip clip so the kiddos can dip those fries and nuggets to their heart's content without causing a ketchup explosion in the car.
7. A viral TikTok toothbrush holder and dispenser that'll squeeze toothpaste on your child's brush for you and save you from having to wipe down toothpaste-smeared counters.
8. A two-pack of stroller hooks with foam handles capable of holding purses, grocery bags, backpacks, (and even the shopping basket below) making running errands with children in tow ~infinitely easier.~
9. An OXO Tot Perfect Pull Wipes Dispenser to solve every parent's most annoying First World problem by letting them pull out a 👏 single 👏 wipe 👏 with 👏 one 👏 hand while wrestling a squirmy baby.
10. A detangling brush that'll glide through knots to turn your kiddo's daily hair-brushing ordeal into a painless experience without *ouchies or tears* (for both of you). Just trust the 40,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review.
11. And a leave-in conditioning spray for curly hair to magically restore your little one's curls to their former glory once more! It's also free from any toxic stuff including parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
12. A pack of sink extenders for saving your back the strain of hoisting your little one over the sink. Not to mention they'll love the independence of washing their hands all by themselves.
13. And a pack of ingenious light switch extenders with an easy to grab moon-shaped handle so kiddos can turn the lights on and off ~all by themselves.~ The best part? These glow in the dark.
14. A bath toy organizer boasting 8,500 5-star reviews (!!!) that'll de-clutter a bathtub filled to the brim with toys and actually stick to your wall. What more could you ask for?
Promising review: "MADE LIFE SO MUCH EASIER!!! Before this product, cleaning the tub was a pain!!!! The kids have so many toys that they throw all over the place, it was such a hassle to get it all cleaned up! Now the kids easily and happily put their clothes away. Plus, there's also a pouch for their shampoo and their bath bombs!" —Ivy
Get it from Amazon for $9.98+ (available in two sizes and pre-stocked with toys or by itself).
15. The Ollie Swaddle to make bedtime less of a struggle. It wraps snugly to prevent your lil escape artist from breaking out and boasts an opening at the bottom to make diaper changes a breeze. The best part? Moisture wicking fabric to prevent overheating.
16. A Whiskware pancake batter mixer with a BlenderBall wire whisk that'll let you whip up a batch of pancakes at lightning speed on hectic mornings — no separate mixing bowl, messy spoons, or batter-coated countertops. Simply add your ingredients, shake, and pour from the spout. Breakfast's ready 😋!
17. The Pink Stuff, a magical all-purpose cleaning paste so you can effortlessly remove lipstick or Sharpie marks when they mysteriously appear on your walls with *minimal scrubbing.*
18. A set of ingenious magnetic locks that don't require screwing into your cabinets. These install in seconds with tape to keep your curious tot from breaking into drawers. Bonus: They're hidden inside so they aren't eye sores.
19. A sight word Bingo game; if you've ever asked yourself, "How do I take the frustration out of teaching sight words and make it FUN?" then this game is for you.
20. A soothing mushroom pacifier, a total godsend when your little one is teething because it's designed for little hands to hold onto easily (no more constantly picking up pacis off the floor). It has14,000 5-star (!!!) reviews for a reason.
21. A pack of motion-activated toilet night-lights for making those middle-of-the-night toilet runs less messy for the kiddos and prevent you from needing to leave the bathroom light on all night long.
22. And a pack of toilet seat covers to have on hand if it feels like an impossible-seeming task to keep your child's hands off those gross public restroom seats.
23. An ingenious portable vibrating pad you can tuck in a crib mattress, bassinet, car seat, or stroller to create gentle vibrations to help your munchkin drift off just about anywhere. No more driving desperately around the block playing CoComelon's "Yes Yes Bedtime Song" on repeat to get them to sleep.
24. A fizzy toilet-cleaning bomb that'll make cleaning a funky-smelling kid's bathroom the least painful experience possible. Simply plop in the bowl and watch the fizzing action dissolve all the grime (bonus points if you can convince your teens to do it themselves).
25. As seen on Shark Tank, a nifty car seat buckle release tool so you don't have to struggle with unbuckling your older one's seatbelt, while holding a squirmy baby in the other hand. Am I the only one who gets irrationally frustrated when it takes approx. 1 million tries to get them free?
26. A bug bite suction tool invented by a mom that'll instantly relieve itching and swelling from a bug bite without needing to grab creams or ointments from the medicine cabinet. Plus, it's soooo easy to use, even the kids can do it.
27. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer so you can make your own Smuckers Uncrustables copycats at home without a trip to the store to spend nearly $10 for a box.
28. And an apple corer and cutter that'll pop out 16 snackable slices with just a push of a button and spare your tired hands. Easy peasy apple squeezy!
29. A machine-washable coloring tablecloth for actually getting bored babes to sit still during mealtimes.
30. A waterproof potty-training watch that exists for the sole purpose of reminding toddlers or preschoolers to use the toilet on the reg *so you don't have to*. Before you know it, they'll be excitedly yelling "potty time" when the alarm goes off. What a time to be alive!
31. A sunrise simulation alarm clock if your kids refuse to wake up when it's dark and cold outside. This clock will wake them up with gradual lighting and nature sounds. No more making a dozen trips to their room to yell at them.
32. A car baby monitor to provide a crystal-clear view of your bub from the dashboard. A game changer for anyone who is fully aware of how painful it is to pull over to check on a crying baby at every stoplight.
33. A Baby Shusher because even though it may seem ridiculous to buy a gadget that literally uses a human voice to make a shushing sound — it'll pay for itself when you no longer have to stay up until 2 a.m. exhausted from “shhh”ing repeatedly.
34. A sleek touchless forehead thermometer compact and lightweight enough to toss into a purse or backpack. It has a built-in sensor that measures in seconds — letting you take your little one's temperature without disturbing them while they're sleeping.
35. A value pack of reusable 500+ puffy stickers that'll keep your perpetually bored toddler engaged for hours (which is nothing short of a miracle, TBH). Plus, they're easy for little ones to peel, stick...and restick all by themselves.
36. A waterproof car trash can because you're tired of cleaning icky sticky messes from the car seats and floor. *sigh*
37. An inexpensive portable white noise machine that'll drown out noises and lull your baby to sleep in unfamiliar places with calming, spa-like sounds. It has thousands of 5-star reviews for a reason (adults swear by it too!)
38. A pair of kick mats so you don't have to worry about car seats being wrecked by muddy shoe prints — thanks to your kiddo aka future Tae Kwon Do champ.
39. A pack of laminated math posters you can hang up on the wall to make homework visually engaging (and a lot less painful). Perfect for elementary through middle school ages.
40. An inexpensive Pop2Play foldable indoor slide that LITERALLY pops up in minutes to instantly turn any room into a playground when it's cold and rainy outside. Plus, it folds down flat for easy storage once playtime's over.
41. An Ezpz silicone mini training cup and straw combo designed by a pediatric feeding specialist to teach toddlers to safely drink from an open cup and straw. It'll fit perfectly in chubby little hands (thanks to the weighted bottom) and make the transition from the bottle to the cup, well, easy peasy.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.