We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cute Mickey-inspired backpack perfect for parents who don't wanna schlep a heavy backpack around all day. This cute bag will have your kiddo practically begging to carry their own stuff.
Promising review: "These little backpacks are awesome! We bought them for our daughters who are 10 and 7 for our trip to Disney. They wore them EVERYWHERE! Inside we kept their Minnie ears, three pairs of sunglasses, park maps we picked up, their little wallets, their cameras, and a few other random things. They were perfect! The bags are sturdy and still look beautiful after a full week of being used. Our daughters loved these and I would highly recommend them. I may even get one for myself for our next trip. 😊" —Amanda
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
2. A pack of LED light-up mouse ear necklaces so you can spot your littles easily in the dark and save $$ on overpriced light-up toys during the parade. Win-win.
Promising review: "We thought the Mickey light necklaces worked well. I bought these in advance of a family trip to Disney World (I try to bring glow things so as not to spend the $15–$28 on the ones they sell there). We have three kids, ages 4, 5, and 7, and the lights were a hit. The kids wore them all of one long night, much of a second shorter night, and intermittently in the hotel room, on the plane back, etc. They still work. I would estimate we've had them on at least 16 hours." —Caromcg
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $12.99.
3. A set of lunchbox-sized reusable ice packs that'll have you convinced that Elsa ~put a spell~ because these will keep kids' lunches, snacks, drinks, and even breastmilk basically ❄️Frozen❄️, even on a 90+ degree day.
Promising review: "Amazing purchase! I used these in our coolers for Disney World — literally 100-degree days — they stayed frozen the entire time through the evening. Highly recommend! I even reused them when we went to parks on the other days by keeping them in the freezer and they lasted just as long. So perfect if you want to keep your items nice and ice cold all day long, especially on hot days." —Marie M.
Promising review: "Breastfeeding mom in Disney World. Two of the large Cooler Shock packs in a cooler backpack got me and bottles of chilled breastmilk through full days in the summer heat in Disney World. They also got me and the cooler of milk through TSA and on our flight home without issue! I’m buying a set of the lunch-box size ones now that I know how great they work!" —Nicole
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $28.99+ (also available in cooler and all-purpose sizes).
4. And a mini freezable snack box with built-in cooling technology that you can clip onto your purse, stroller or backpack to keep healthy options handy after your kids crash from a *Dole Whip sugar high.*
5. A pack of toilet seat covers large enough to cover the *sides* of the toilet unlike the the paper ones provided in the stalls to ensure to ensure your potty-trained child won't get their hands ALL OVER those gross public restroom seats. (Why do they always have a potty emergency right when it's almost your turn to ride Dumbo the Flying Elephant?! 🤦♀️)
Promising review: "LOOOOOOVE THESE. I bought these for my recent Disney trip. They are huge, it covers the entire seat with a little extra, so there’s zero worrying over touching the seat. And best of all, they’re a good paper material. It’s thick, unlike the paper-thin ones you’d find in the stalls at Disney. An absolute must for moms since kids don’t fit on the seat all that great; or like mine who puts her hands on the seat. Even with no kids, and you hate public restrooms like I do. just put like two or three in your bag for the day and you’re golden."—Stephanie Toledo
Get a pack of 24 covers at Amazon for $9.99.
6. A Tagalong, aka an ingenious handle that can be attached to a stroller letting your older and (stubbornly independent!) kiddo hold onto it and walk by your side — so you'll have peace of mind knowing that they won't wander off and get lost in the crowds.
Tagalong Kids is a small biz based in Pennsylvania started by parents who wanted to make it easier for parents to get around with multiple kids.
Promising review: "This thing is magical. We had one on a rented stroller when we were in Disney World and it blew our minds how our 'wild toddler' was staying next to us at all times while we had the Tagalong attached. When we got home, we knew we needed one for our everyday lives too. I wish we didn’t wait so long to make this purchase! We use it everywhere and it makes our little guy feel like such a big boy!" —Jennifer M.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (available in five colors and in a two-pack).
7. A pack of family rain ponchos because there's a 99.99% chance you'll be caught in a torrential downpour at least once during your visit to Orlando.
The family value pack comes with 20 individually wrapped rain ponchos: 10 for adults and 10 for children with a unique color for each set (5 colors in total).
Promising review: "My family and I bought these ponchos for our Florida vacation trip. I expected to use them just for the occasional afternoon thunderstorm. But the week that we arrived had heavy rains. Our first morning in Disney had torrential downpours. I was so thankful that we had bought these ponchos for my family of eight. We all stayed dry and it was great to have the colors to spot each other and the different sizes for the adults and teens and for the little kids. I wasn't sure how they would hold up as they feel thin, but we had to take them on and off as we went on the different rides and only one of them ripped where I think a kid tried to put an arm through the wrong spot." —E. Schantz
Get a family pack from Amazon for $17.49.
8. Or a mini travel umbrella that won't take up valuable space in your backpack ~and~ will keep you protected rain or shine. Added bonus: It comes in a pocket-sized waterproof case.
Promising review: "Buy a couple of these fabulous sun blocker umbrellas!! I bought three for our trip to Disney world and it was the best investment. We could stand in the blistering hot sun and this little compact sun blocking umbrella was the only way to survive Florida heat. So little it didn’t take up too much room in our backpacks. Good quality too." —Michael Bieker
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in 20 colors).
9. An SPF 50+ "sport-brella," to keep your baby protected from the scorching sun. This boasts a 360-degree swivel and a universal clamp that can latch onto nearly anything — making it the perfect solution for creating *instant shade* for a stroller.
Promising review: "You don't expect much for $20 bucks, but this little umbrella blew us away. We bought this to attach to our umbrella stroller for Disney as our 3.5-year-old would definitely be napping and we wanted extra shade, as there is little shade in certain parks at Disney. The shade of this was great. We didn't take anyone out, haha. It folded up super easily and hung on the back of the stroller in its bag. It has three connections, so you are able to position it pretty much any way you would like. it seems to be made super well, which was really the surprising part. I would expect to pay at least $50 if I had felt this in a store. I would highly recommend and will be using this at the beach, sporting games and concerts. Great buy." —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in two sizes and eight colors).
10. A plant-based anti-chafing balm for saving your thighs from enduring the *dreaded* burn after a gazillion sweaty miles around Disney.
Promising review: "Flat out amazing! A vacation saver! My wife and I recently took our 5-year-old to Disney World. We both chafe between the legs and it was a real concern for a place where we would be walking for hours on end in warm weather. We followed the directions and put it on like you would deodorant, if you used it between your legs. This stuff is like absolute magic. There was ZERO chafe and you wouldn't even know you put anything on. We highly recommend this product." —D. Cooney
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in three sizes and in two-packs).
11. And an anti-blister balm that'll totally be worth it after you hit 10,000+ steps a day exploring the parks aka chasing after those little rascals, um, I mean angels.
Promising review: "This stuff is the BOMB! I remember the last time I went to Disney, my feet were done by the end of day one and my thighs hurt SO bad from chafing. I used this on my feet, no blisters, and used it on my thighs, no chafing. I used it every day, and after walking 40 miles in FOUR DAYS, no blisters, no chafing, complete comfort. BUY THIS STUFF." —Mary K Knight
Get it from Amazon for $8.
12. A two-pack of truly spill-proof Contigo Trekker Autoseal water bottles because they'll prevent you from spending an astronomical amount on bottled water, but also won't weigh your backpack down or soak all the contents inside. This bottle boasts an ingenious one-touch lid that automatically seals between sips so you can say goodbye to spills.
Promising review: "Great. Bought for a Disneyland trip and it was great to have on the flight and easy to carry in a bag at disney. It repeatedly fell on it's side in my bad and never leaked. Great size, holds enough between fill ups but not heavy." —Meghan
Promising review: "These water bottles are awesome!! They really don't spill or leak! I originally bought these for my nephew to go on his Disney trip, they were so awesome I got one for myself!! Great product." —bsanch
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $12.99.
13. Electrolyte powder packets because the Florida sun is no joke. These can help you stay hydrated if you're sweating a TON (or after you've indulged a little too much while ~drinking around the world~ at Epcot).
Promising review: "Bought for the 10 miles we walked a day at Disney World. It worked great."—Renee Gerritsen
Promising review: "Bought these for a Disney trip. After traveling all day, we were excited to see and do all the things as soon as we landed, and maybe took on a bit much for our first day in the heat. We drank these that night, and felt much better after. We had them throughout our whole trip and it really helped with staying hydrated and feeling good so that we could enjoy our vacation." —Sarah
Get a pack of 16 from Amazon for $18.99 (available in two sizes and four flavors).
14. A rechargeable handheld fan that — just like the reviewer below says — is destined to become the MVP of your Disney trip and save it from being ruined by sweltering heat. The only downside is the entire family will be fighting over it.
Here's why BuzzFeed editor Ciera Velarde loves this:
"I bought this to take on a summer trip to Disney World and let me tell you — it's the only way I survived!! Every day got well into the 90s, but I kept this pointed at my face whenever I wasn't soaking up air conditioning. I was seriously impressed with how powerful it was and how I instantly felt less sweaty. The charge lasts about a day if you use it sparingly (or a few hours of continuous use), so make sure to charge it nightly if you're on a trip. The fan has three speed settings, and it folds so you can prop it up on a table."
Promising review: "ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PURCHASE! I wanted to carry the least amount of things in my tiny backpack to Disney World and this was my #1 most used item in the middle of Sumer (JUNE) in Florida 90+ degree heat and 80% Humidity. What a game changer, I’m mad at myself for not buying this sooner. The heat/humidity is absolutely horrendous either way, but this made it WAY MORE bearable. I used it almost 8 hours a day outside walking Disney World and the battery NEVER DIED. I recharged it each night and it was good to go the following day. BUY THIS!" —Lisa
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in five colors).
15. And a stroller fan with bendable foam legs that'll wrap around a stroller, car seat or pretty much anything to keep your little munchkin cool as a cucumber, even when you're melting in the Florida heat.
Promising review: "This fan was so perfect for our trip to Disney World! Powerful little fan! The heat was pretty much unbearable but this fan kept our littlest one cooled off. The LED light was perfect at night for seeing where we were walking. Make sure you bring a powerbank though for extended use. It really saved us."—Kimmy
Get it from Amazon for $25.49 (available in three colors).
16. A TikTok-famous Tushbaby hip carrier to spare your back and do all the heavy lifting while you hike around Disney with a toddler who clings to you like a koala. The best part? It has a ton of storage pockets for your snacks, phone, wallet, and more!
Tushbaby is a small biz run by three California mamas and specializes in products that bring a little more ease to everyday parenting life.
Promising review: "Worth the money! Bought this for a trip to Disney World with our ~25lbs baby. I have a bit of a back issue so carrying him for longer periods of time was difficult, but we knew he wouldn't like being stuck in the stroller all day, and most of the times strollers are not allowed in the lines. Got this and carried him probably 70% of the day walking 10 miles a day for six days straight. It was great! Even though we got it just for the trip, I continue to use it often both inside and outside the house. Recommend for everyone." —DRL
Get it from Amazon for $84.99.
17. A pack of cooling towels that'll feel like a *chilly slice of heaven* when you're dealing with overheated kiddos, dripping Mickey ice cream bars and those loooong lines.
Just soak the towel in cold water, wring out and give it a couple of snaps to feel instant relief.
Promising review: "We could not have survived Disney World without these handy dandy 'Chilly' towels! They helped keep us cool all day. We had them around our necks, my kids wore them as bandanas around their foreheads LOL, at some point I wrapped one around my thigh to relieve my hot legs!!! LOL I'm sure people thought I was crazy. They also served as a 'blanket' in cool seating areas inside the restaurants with high AC for my kids." —Sayra Lugo
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 13 color combos).
18. A lightweight cooler backpack boasting 13,000 5-star (!!!) reviews that'll do a fab job of keeping drinks and snacks chilled for hours. Any parent knows how important it is to have these ready at a moment's notice!
Reviewers say this cooler backpack can hold up to 12 regular sized water bottles.
Promising review: "This backpack was a huge money saver when going to Disney. Ordered it and had it delivered to an Amazon locker in Orlando. We were able to pack lunches and snacks for a family of two adults and two tweens plus water bottles with no problem. It was comfortable to wear. Easy to eat lunch or a snack while waiting in ride lines." —J. J. Smith
Promising review: "We have a family of six, and we used this to carry sandwiches and snacks, as well as ice packs, at Disney. Fit plenty of food and kept it cool even in 99-degree temps. Comfortable straps, too." —vb
Get it from Amazon for $36.99 (available in five colors).
19. Or a backpack that folds into a small pocket — reviewers call it ~the perfect Disney bag~ because it's lightweight, roomy and water-resistant so your belongings won't get soaked in a downpour or on Splash Mountain (hello, front row!).
Promising review: "I bought this backpack specifically to take on our recent trip to Disney World. It worked out great! It was lightweight and water resistant! It kept my belongings dry through the Florida downpours and also on the rides that drench the riders! It easily held all the items I needed in the park. I loved the side pocket to hold a water bottle as well. I know I will use it on all our future trips. I've already recommended it to lots of friends!"—Natalie H.
Promising review: "I purchased this backpack for a trip to Disney. It was the perfect size for carrying drinks for the kids, autograph books and rain ponchos. I wore it for extended hours while in the park. It was extremely comfortable to wear and very lightweight. The best part is that is folds into a tiny pouch to pack back in your luggage for the return trip home. Would definitely recommend!"—Gretchens77
Get it from Amazon for $19.49 (available in 12 colors).
20. A small but mighty portable power bank charger to make sure your phone doesn't run out of juice so you can take approx. a million pictures of your little ones frolicking around The Happiest Place on Earth!
This charger is super compact — one of the smallest and lightest 10,000 mAh portable chargers around — but mighty! Provides almost three and a half iPhone 8 charges or two and a half Galaxy S8 charges at full power.
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in four colors).
Promising review: "Essential for our trip to Disney! I bought this for our trip to Disneyland. Between making Fastpasses and our boys playing Pokémon Go, our phones would run into the red and this would charge them back up beautifully and quickly. Had at least three to four full phone charges (from red which is 20%). Highly recommend." —L. Petersen
21. An Itzy Ritzy adjustable stroller organizer so you can finally stop juggling a coffee cup, water bottle, phone, and keys all while trying to wrangle a baby and actually *enjoy* your trip to Disney. Plus, it's so chic it could be mistaken for a designer purse.
Itzy Ritzy is a small biz owned by parents of three babes that specializes in creating safe, stylish parenting gear.
Promising review: "Beautiful and functional. I use this stroller caddy on my Graco fast action jogger stroller and it fits great! I imagine this would fit every stroller just based off how it attaches by velcro straps on the sides. My stroller has no good place to put my phone when we're on the move. The front zipper on this caddy can hold my very large Samsung note phone so I know it's secure. I used this caddy during a trip to Disney and it was invaluable for holding drinks, napkins, receipts, wallets, phones, sunscreen, etc." —Alexis
Get it from Amazon for $18.75.
22. A mess-free Sun Bum SPF 30 sunscreen stick to keep the whole fam protected with while you stand in the hot sun for hours because your munchkin has their heart set on meeting Elsa in front of the Royal Sommerhus at Epcot.
PSA: This stick really works when you apply it properly — just make sure you don't miss any spots.
Promising review: "This is by far my favorite pocket-sized sunscreen! My kids LOVE it, because it smells like bubblegum. I love it because it prevents sunburned noses, and fits in my purse/pocket. The smell isn't obnoxious (I like it too), and it works well. Doesn't melt in my purse either. It's the perfect sunscreen to take to Disney, in my experience. Quick, easy, and effective. Worth every penny!" —