1. When she wasn't afraid to talk about death with her children.
2. When she had some rules about staying home alone at the house.
3. When she kept on making food for Tina...but then kept on eating it.
4. When she was the best personal cheerleader.
5. ...like, seriously, the best.
6. When she passed her secrets down to her son.
Gene: So how do you predict things mom? How do you do it?!
Linda: I kinda close my eyes and an image appears in my brain.
7. When she loved her grandchildren, no matter what form they came in.
Louise: I named it...Jezebel.
Linda: Aw. My little grand-doody.
8. When she helped Tina navigate womanhood.
9. When she wasn't afraid to be tough.
Linda: Don't you tell me not to have a crap attack! I'll have a crap attack any time I want!
10. When she crashed a sleepover.
11. When she only asked one thing from her daughter.
12. When she gave some solid advice.
Linda: And Tammy can go sit in syrup. Let the bees get her.