1. When she revealed just how many enemies she has:
2. And when she revealed which enemies you really need to be on the lookout for:
3. When she uttered the phrase “come and get it”:
Paris: I went there, he lit a fire, we did it. And in the moments just before the act, we were actually discussing modern-day Marxism in America, which is not what I would’ve deemed a “come and get it” sort of conversation.
4. When she drank too much and “drunk Paris” came out to play:
5. When her insults got quite pointed:
6. When her suggestions for feeling better were not good suggestions at all:
Paris: Please remember that I am your editor. I am not your mother or your hugger. If you need some love, get a hooker. If you’re having a bad day, find a ledge or a way to deal. My door is not open to you. Ever. You have five minutes to enjoy your cookies.
7. When she had some words for a well-known author:
9. When she tried to spice up spring break:
Paris: We’re not trying hard enough. We came here to do spring break, and we are going to do spring break.
Rory: Well, what else do you suggest we do?
10. When she spoke her truth at graduation:
11. When she had a few choice words for Logan:
12. And then when she still had more to say to him:
14. When she went from rich to poor in one day and became a changed woman:
Paris: Karl Marx has come alive for me today. I never understood what he was yammering about before. Now it just seems so wrong that those who control capital should make their fortunes off the labor of the working class. I bet you the Romanovs never RSVP’d either.
Rory: I hate her.
Paris: I hate the rich. A hard rain is gonna fall, you know what I’m saying?
Rory: I really hate her!
Paris: They should die.
15. When she dealt with death:
18. And, finally, when she was just straight-up Paris in all of her glory:
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂