For many Harry Potter fans, going to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child live in London just isn’t possible because…money.
But it’s OK, everyone, because official photos of the production have been released, and now we all get to pretend that we’re actually there.
WHAT A JOYOUS DAY.
So kick back, relax, and pretend that you have any clue what’s going on in the below photos:
1. IT’S HARRY, EVERYONE. IT’S HARRY!
12. OK, change of mood.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩