2. Be grateful for all the awesome things in your life.
3. Plan a vacation.
4. Work on something you enjoy so much that you actually lose track of time.
5. Get some exercise.
6. Spend time (or FaceTime) with people you love.
7. Go outside.
8. Share a meal with people you care about.
9. Say "yes" to something that kind of scares you.
11. Get more sleep.
12. Accept things as they are.
13. Cross something off your list.
14. Listen to music that makes you feel good.
15. Laugh more.
It may not drastically change what’s going on in your life, but watching an episode of Arrested Development or any of these hilarious GIFs probably won’t make your mood worse.