1. This was basically you before you started birth control:
2. But now you and your uterus truly feel like you've got your shit together.
3. You give your birth control a mental high-five whenever you think about how NOT pregnant you are.
4. Ditto for any time the condom breaks and you're like FUUUUCK oh wait I got this we're good.
5. You're quick to recommend your birth control to anyone who will listen.
It's like the Serena Williams of contraception. NOTHING GETS BY IT.
6. And if someone says they tried it and didn't like it, you feel personally offended.
7. You can immediately name at least three ways it's made your life SO MUCH better.
Clearer skin, better periods, fewer cramps — not to mention help with PCOS and endometriosis. #bless