25 Beauty Products From Beauty Pie That Don't Cost A Lot, But Will Be Used All The Time
Beauty products for those with champagne tastes — but La Croix budgets.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Psst! You can score $10 off your first order after becoming a Beauty Pie member when you use promo code BUZZFEED10.
1. A smooth matte bronzer infused with thermo-protective red algae so you can get a sun-kissed glow without the sun damage.
2. A tinted lip balm crayon designed to hydrate and moisturize lips while providing a pop of sheer color, all with just one swipe.
3. An angled brow pencil with a triangular tip for realistic strokes that mimic actual eyebrows. Top off the look by running the spoolie through the brows to shape, blend, and tame.
4. A high-shine lipstick designed for all-day wear. Formulated with avocado and coconut oil, this creamy lipstick won't dry out your lips (a year-round problem, but an especially big issue in fall/winter).
5. A colorful sparkly gel liner to add some flare to your next eye look. Both smudge-proof and waterproof, this dermatologically tested liner easily glides on for a smooth, clean line perfect for a wing or cat eye.
6. An everyday liquid foundation for those natural and no-makeup makeup looks. This lightweight and light-reflecting foundation offers medium to full coverage with a smooth, matte finish. And yes, it contains no oils or fragrances.
7. A breathable setting spray made with lotus extract to soothe and hydrate skin and keep your makeup flawless. This Korean beauty product features stem cell extract to protect against environmental aging and keep skin in peak condition.
8. A luminous highlighter to accentuate cheekbones and high points on the face, or mix in with foundation for an overall glow.
9. A fragrance-free daily moisturizing lotion made from shea butter and physalis extract that's ideal for those with sensitive skin, promotes microcirculation, and nourishes, all in one.
10. A brightening under-eye cream to reduce the appearance of dreaded dark circles and fine lines. Formulated with linoleic acid and vitamin E, this cream provides a smooth, hydrating base for concealer application.
11. A shimmering lip oil that leaves lips with a nonstick, glossy, lightly tinted finish. Infused with Collagen AC Micro-Vectors and cherry and hibiscus oils, this product hydrates and nourishes lips for a soft, plump look.
12. A three-in-one palette to suit all your makeup needs — it collects bronzer, blush, highlighter, and three shades of eyeshadow, all on one place. Plus, it has a mirror for those quick midday touch-ups.
13. A precision eyebrow pencil designed to sculpt and shape brows in minutes. Its micro-fine tip creates realistic hairlike strokes for natural, even brows, and its reverse end has a spoolie brush to keep hairs in place.
14. An elasticity-increasing hair repair treatment for damaged, weakened locks. Apply after conditioner biweekly to strengthen hair, visibly reduce color damage, smooth split ends, and strengthen your mane.
15. A creamy blush made from synthetic waxes and silicone elastomer gel, to seamlessly blend and create a lightweight matte finish.
17. A volume-boosting mascara made from natural waxes, organic shea butter, and vitamin E that creates the appearance of long, luscious lashes.
18. A matte lip crayon that doesn't dry out your lips. Made with wild mango butter and elastic waxes, this creamy formula hydrates while adding intense color.
19. An eyebrow gel to sculpt, shape, and keep those pesky eyebrow hairs in place. This tinted gel, made from carnauba wax and synthetic beeswax, adds subtle color with coated powder pigment and doesn't flake or crust during the day.
20. A concentrated lifting elixir that will hydrate, smooth, and soothe damaged skin. Add a few drops into your toner or serum (or massage on by itself) for softer, more supple skin.
21. A chip-resistant nail polish infused with coconut oil for a glossy finish. Enjoy a home manicure that doesn't chip and provides lasting high-quality color.
22. A long-lasting, color-correcting brightening primer that provides a lightweight, luminous base for makeup application.
23. A 100% vegan angled brush so you can achieve a concealer application that is both cake free and streak free. The soft, dense bristles seamlessly blend product while providing coverage to those hard-to-reach areas.
24. A pore-purifying toner that exfoliates and removes dead skin cells for a smoother complexion. Infused with glycolic acid and multi-fruit AHAs, this toner reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves hyperpigmentation with weekly use.
25. A matte setting powder to help keep makeup in place while also creating a smooth, silky finish. Ideal for all skin types, this powder is made with blotting micro-powders to absorb oil and keep your face shine free.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.