2. That time fitspo made you think that the only legit or meaningful workouts take an HOUR of your time.
You don’t need to spend an hour working out to see health benefits from fitness! Check out these nine quick total-body workouts for some examples of how to fit workouts into a busy schedule. High-intensity circuit training, people! It’s a thing!
11. That time fitspo made you think that fitness is about accomplishing a specific goal at the expense of everything else.
Fitness has different meanings for different people. Living a fitter, healthier lifestyle and occasionally skipping workouts are not mutually exclusive! Do what you need to do.
12. That time fitspo forgot about torn ligaments, pulled muscles, broken bones…and rest days.
Also worth noting here that rest days are an important part of the process, and you really should not work out every single day. Your body sometimes needs time to heal.
14. That time fitspo was like, hey, here’s something we made up for you to hate about yourself!
Also, FYI: Spot-targeted weight loss is not a thing. So you can’t tone your “saddlebags” away, whether you take offense to the term “saddlebags” or not.
16. That time fitspo made you think that losing X amount of weight in Y amount of time was a) realistic, and b) a goal worth fighting for.
For more about this, see 9 Ways To Lose 10 Pounds In Less Than A Week — Or Faster!
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭