1. Rosemarie J. — @drunkinyoga
Pictured above doing a side plank. Follow her on Tumblr here.
2. Jessamyn Stanley – @mynameisjessamyn
Pictured above doing Dancer Pose.
3. Kristy Bergeron — @ambivalentmind
Pictured above doing a King Pigeon pose.
4. Joshay S – @jfindsyoga
Pictured above doing Upward Bow Pose.
5. Amber Karnes — @amber_karnes
Pictured above doing a Sun Salutation improv, sped up. Check out her blog, Body Positive Yoga.
6. Dana Sutherland – @unabridged_me
Pictured above doing a Table Pose.
7. Luecretia Mason — @esoteric_eunoia
Pictured above doing Half Bow Pose.
8. Valerie Sagun — @biggalyoga
Pictured above doing a Compass Pose. Follow her on Tumblr here.
9. Ramona Holmes – @quiet_n_quirky
Pictured above doing a tripod headstand.
10. Dana Falsetti — @nolatrees
Pictured above doing a forearm backbend.
11. Kaleigh Mancha – @kaym86
Pictured above doing partner yoga — Downward Dog, and Scorpion Pose.
12. Malea Hooper — @malea_yogia
Pictured above doing forearm stand.
13. J – @nappybeautylove
Pictured above doing a low lunge with twist. (Plus a little dance at the end!)
14. Gretchen Pesek — @pesekgp
Pictured above doing a forearm headstand.
15. Annie Carlin – @supportiveyoga
Pictured above doing a variation on Monkey Pose. Learn more about her practice at Supportive Yoga.
16. Omega Jefferson – @phatgirlyoga
Pictured above doing Warrior II. Learn more about her practice at Phat Girl Yoga Love.
17. Arielle V. — @aris_visualcliff
Pictured above doing Lizard Pose.
18. Ishara Kamrusepa – @no_limit_deity
Pictured above doing a seated twist.
19. Star-Dawn Whitaker — @star_dawn
Pictured above doing Chair Pose.
To see more inspiring yogis, follow BuzzFeed Health on Instagram.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥