1. A no-tip coffee mug for your desk so you'll never worry about keyboard spills again.
To pin this article, click here.
2. Silicone rack protectors to prevent accidental forearm burns while reaching inside the oven.
3. A pair of elastic laces that lock so you'll never trip over your sneakers again.
These no-tie laces are easy to install and guaranteed to last.
Buy them here for $7.99 and choose from 10 colors.
4. A stainless steel chopping guard to protect your fingers from accidental knife slips.
Buy it here for $5.95.
5. Comfy socks with rubber grips on the sole to prevent slipping and sliding.
6. A spill-proof wine glass for when things get a little tipsy.
7. Non-skid shoe pads that add traction to any shoe.
Stick on the bottom of heels, boots, and flats to prevent slips and falls.
Available in a pack of four here for $2.99.
8. A stylish leather or suede cord to keep your sunglasses around your neck and off the ground.
These nifty eyewear retainers aren't only for nerdy dads.
Buy them here starting from $6.99.
9. A sleek, heavy-duty iPhone case with a built-in kickstand that will protect your phone when it drops.
10. A travel mug with an auto-seal lid that doesn't allow any spills when you're being a huge klutz.
This mug has a clever automatic seal system so it only opens for you to sip if you apply pressure to a button where your thumb naturally grips.
Buy it here starting at $20.99 in 16-ounce or 20-ounce sizes and various colors.
11. A mounted holder for your hair dryer so you never run the risk of it touching water.
Hair dryers should always be kept away from water, because it can cause electrocution.
Buy it here starting from $26.97 in a variety of colors and finishes.
12. A silicone sip guard that fits in the mouth of your water bottle so you can sip without splashing.
13. Special curved guards for bed and table legs to prevent stubbed toes.
14. A pair of cut-resistant gloves for when you need to handle the really sharp stuff.
Buy them here for $7.95.
15. A microwavable silicone mat so you'll never burn your hands trying to pick up a hot dish again.
This silicone mat also works as a splatter guard, potholder, and so much more.
Buy it here for $12.99.
16. A compact first-aid kit so you're prepared for all the emergencies.
This little kit packs 100 pieces of first-aid essentials.
Buy it here for $20.
17. An all-natural soothing salve for stings, bumps, and bruises.
18. A portable stain remover, so you can save your clothes when life tries to ruin them.
19. An antibacterial bathmat that will stop you from slipping and sliding in the shower.
20. A waterproof, shock-resistant laptop case that will keep your computer safe no matter what.
This case also has a front pocket where you can store your charger, cords, phone, and more — and the waterproof fabric will keep it all dry even if your bag is wet.
Buy it here for $13.99 in a variety of sizes in gray or black.