23 Important Reminders For Anyone Who Has ADHD
"You have the right to deal with your disorder however you want."
Nobody understands ADD or ADHD better than people who live with the disorder.
1. You should never be ashamed of your diagnosis.
2. It doesn't mean there is something "wrong" with you.
3. Your brain is literally wired differently.
4. People with ADHD are just as intelligent as anyone else.
5. We can focus, especially when we're fascinated.
6. Structure and routine can help, a lot.
"If I don’t have my structure in my schedule, I feel lost. I won’t do anything I need to do."