Of all the members of The Office, Dwight held a special place in our hearts.
Not because he was on point with pop culture...
...but because he taught us so many important life skills.
1. Don't be afraid to try new things.
2. Because, who knows? You may come out victorious.
3. There are never stupid questions, only stupid answers.
4. Never take yourself too seriously. Be creative!
5. Remember to stay calm in case of an emergency.
6. And know that there is nothing more important than loyalty.
7. Because a little prank never hurt anybody.
8. As well as a sassy joke.
9. As long as you remember confidence is key on the inside...
10. ...and out.
11. Don't be afraid of failure, because you'll learn from your mistakes.
If you stick a pumpkin on your head, you better have someone to get it off if it gets stuck.
12. Always follow your passions, no matter how unique they may be.
Beets, ice sculpting, you name it.