1. Adriana Lopez of Public School 22 in Staten Island, New York, was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, and the school’s epic chorus gave her a heart-wrenching performance of Martina McBride’s “I’m Gonna Love You Through It.”
2. The group always performs a special song at the end of the year with director Gregg Breinberg. This year it was all about Mrs. Lopez.
They said on their Facebook the performance was “for a dear friend and teacher at PS22 whose bravery and dedication to her students amidst a difficult fight with breast cancer has inspired us all… We love you, Mrs. Lopez!!”
4. The class sang one chorus in a beautiful a capella as they all held up pink carnations to their teacher.
6. BuzzFeed has reached out to Mrs. Lopez for comment.
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in a suspected terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. The suspect was killed.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️