4 Russet potatoes
4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
½ onion, diced
3 cups small broccoli florets
1 cup shredded cheddar
1 can Campbell’s Cream of Broccoli Soup
1 teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon cayenne
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Pierce potatoes with a fork, then rub them with a little olive oil. Bake in the oven for 60–70 minutes, until soft inside when poked with a fork.
3. Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a small pan. Add onion and saute until translucent, 5–7 minutes. Remove.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil and broccoli. Saute for 5 minutes. Remove.
5. Cut cooked potatoes in half and scoop out the insides. Place the insides into a bowl with the sauteed onions. Sprinkle the potato skins with a bit of salt, then bake for 10 minutes to get edges crispy.
6. Mash the potato insides and mix in ½ cup cheddar, Campbell’s Cream of Broccoli Soup, salt, cayenne, nutmeg, black pepper, and approximately half of the broccoli florets.
7. Spoon mixture back into the potato skins. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and top with extra broccoli florets. Bake for 10 minutes and serve!