1. Here Is The Statue Of Liberty In New York
What a beauty!
2. And Here’s Part Of Her On Lake Mendota In Wisconsin
While running for student body presidents at the University of Wisconsin in 1978, two students promised that if elected, they would bring the Statue of Liberty to Wisconsin. So when they were, they made this replica out of papier-mâché and chicken wire and set it out on Lake Mendota. The structure still makes appearances in winter.
4. And Here’s The One At Legoland In California
Look at all those Lego people trying to agree on their Lego rights!
9. The Great Sphinx In Giza
We all know this guy.
11. You’ve Seen The London Tower Bridge
No, this isn’t the one that’s falling down. That’s a different bridge in London. As you can see, this one is very sturdy.
12. But How Solid Is This Mini One In Shenzhen, China?
It’s just one of the 118 miniature replicas of historic landmarks that you’ll find in the Window of the World theme park. And from the looks of things, only 2 people can walk across it at a time.
13. We All Know The Golden Gate Bridge In San Francisco
What a glorious opportunity to debate the difference between red and orange!
15. And We Can’t Forget About The Parthenon In Athens
It’s arguably one of the most beautiful temples in the world, as it was constructed way back 438 BC.