3 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup melted chocolate
1. Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 liners.
2. Stir peanut butter and powdered sugar together until smooth.
3. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
4. Dollop 1 to 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
5. Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more chocolate and smooth out the top.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate has hardened.
7. Remove peanut butter cups from the liners.