1. Gesture with your WHOLE body.
2. Do some heavy lifting.
3. Go for a joyride without even leaving the office.
4. Practice some yoga positions... or invent your own.
5. Stretch regularly (expert version).
6. Stretch regularly (easy version).
7. Flex every time you pass a mirror.
8. Go exploring for lost treasure.
9. Take a spin around the block and get some fresh air...
10. ...or just walk!
11. Take a quick break and dance-strut through a park.
12. Jump in place and get the blood flowing...
13. ...and encourage others to do the same.
And you can always just reach for some almonds to stay energized throughout the day!
Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. A one-ounce handful has 13 g of unsaturated fat and only 1 g of saturated fat.