We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Groot plush toy so your doggy can pretend they're on a space adventure with the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Promising review: "I honestly wasn't paying attention when I ordered this and though it was much smaller. I was a bit worried that my 17lb Shih-Tzu wouldn't be able to play with it considering the fact that the toy is almost as big as he is. However, he loves it! It's actually quite funny watching him play with it. It's also well made; stitching is good, there's just enough stuffing, and a few squeakers to drive us humans crazy! I am Groot!" —Courtney
Get it from Chewy for $15.16.
2. A hella cute dog accessory bundle complete with everything you need for a successful and stylish walk in the park. It comes with a treat pouch, a leash, and a matching harness. "Alexa, play 'I Deserve' for all the puppies in the room."
I recently got this set in peach for the Frenchie I share with my best friend. It is gorgeous, super steady, too. I've found that sometimes the pretty dog stuff isn't so great on quality but rest assured, the quality ain't lacking on this set. Plus, I love that it's all made to go together so you're literally suited and booted for a successful walk. I mean, what more can you ask for?
Promising review: "Love it so much!" —Morgan S.
Get it from Maxbone for $115 (available in sizes S–XXL and six colors).
3. A memory foam dog bed so your pup can have their own comfy place to lounge in and watch Netflix. It's an orthopedic dog bed with a removable washable cover that'll make cleaning it a breeze. And, it has waterproof lining in case of accidents.
Promising review: "I had recently purchased a soft, fluffy bed for our 10-year-old miniature schnauzer but noticed that she would get up from her bed limping. I wondered if it could be that she needed a more supportive bed, so I bought this one. Instantly the limping stopped. She needed a comfy bed with more support. This bed is it!!! It is easy to wash and keeps its shape after washing but does require a little extra drying time. I’m planning to purchase another one in the future so she will have one upstairs and one downstairs . I also love that this dog bed is made with CertiPUR-US certified foam. Great price as well for the high quality of this bed." —Momof4blessings
Get it from Amazon for $42.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and two colors).
4. An oatmeal shampoo that'll soothe their itchy or dry skin leaving them with a moisturized and shiny coat.
Promising review: "Purchased the Oatmeal Shampoo for my puppy and it works great. Her fur is so soft, clean, and the smell is wonderful. I love that the ingredients are all natural with no harsh chemicals. It is also environmentally safe and cruelty free product." —Elaine
Get it from harry Barker for $16.
5. A dog treat toy to entertain them and feed them when you're busy finishing those last-minute tasks for your boss before you head out for the weekend. The toy also has a little opening that makes it easy to interlock the toy with another.
Promising review: "Lola has dozens of toys and this toy is her absolute favorite. She uses it like a pacifier literally. We stuff it with her favorite chicken treat and she licks it out. Calms her and she falls asleep after. Literally like a toddler, which she is but it's a lifesaver." —Jennifer T.
Get it from Fable for $23 (available in eight colors).
6. A rinse-less shampoo for a no-fuss bath time regiment. Shake, spray, and rub and your pup will be left with a deodorized and healthy coat. It's vegan, hypoallergenic and made without artificial colors, chemicals, or fragrances. They'll appreciate the quick sprucing up so they can get back to watching the dog channel.
Promising review: "I use this on my dog when she comes home from doggie daycare. I spray it even over her coat, rub it in and when it’s dry, give her a light brushing. She’s a pit so she has short hair. Leaves her coat so soft and smelling fresh!" —Amanda K.
Get it from Wild One for $11.90 (originally $14).
7. A pair of all-terrain dog boots so their paws can be comfortable when they explore the great outdoors with their human. They like to hike, bike, and run just like you. So, if you get new boots, they do, too.
Promising review: "They’re great! They stay on our Golden Retriever’s feet very well (we use them with the Ruffwear socks). It took her very little time to adjust to using them, despite them being her first pair of shoes. The only issue we’ve seen is that they come off pretty easy when used on soft surfaces (carpet, grass, etc.), but that isn’t too big of a deal." —Andrew M.
Get it from Ruffwear for $39.95 (available in eight sizes).
8. A liquid tartar remover to take the hassle out of keeping up with your pet's dental hygiene. This formula helps to treat bad breath in both cats and dogs, while reducing plaque and tarter buildup and helping promote healthy gums.
Promising review: "My dog's molars were turning black, and he had a ton of buildup on his canines. In the photo (above), just imagine everywhere you see slight yellow, instead covered in black and brown gunk and hard plaque. His gums were beginning to look inflamed. And, of course, his breath could kill a horse. After one week of constant use (a cap full for every bowl of water), you could see an obvious difference in tooth color. I was blown away. (Why can’t human mouthwash do such a good job on our teeth?) After three weeks, his molars were almost completely clean. After a couple months of use, the plaque on his canines was soft enough to brush some of it off, which was totally impossible before. Plaque covered the canine approximately 70%. Obviously that's no longer the case. IDK what insane solvent this is made of, but it keeps his gross mouth clean as a whistle. Now I don’t have to worry about my picky princess mutt losing his teeth because he can’t be bothered to chew anything." —BaconPancakes
Get it from Amazon for $9.89.
9. A set of pet stairs ideal for puppies, small dogs, or cats to get up and down from high surfaces with ease. Reviewers suggest using treats to help the pets get the hang of going up and down.
Promising review: "I ordered this so that my son's new puppy can get on his bed by herself. He broke his arm and cannot lift the growing husky/German shepherd mix puppy easily. It only took a few minutes for her to get the hang of climbing up! Putting a treat on each step helped. :) But going down? It's more steep than she would like. She's tumbled a few times. But being a puppy, that didn't affect her or deter her. She'll get it! If they weren't this steep, they would extend too far into the room to make the room navigable. When the puppy is too big for these steps, I will move them to a different room for the cats to use. The assembly couldn't have been easier. My 12-year-old son put these stairs together by himself and toted them down the hall to his brother's bedroom for him. My son then proceeded to dance on them, up and down and up and down the steps, testing their durability and showing the cats and dog how to use them. They closely resemble the cat tower furniture throughout the rest of the house, but SO MUCH more sturdy! I highly recommend these steps to anyone with a critter that craves independence. Or a new puppy owner with a broken arm. Whichever!" —Kasee Johnson
Get it from Amazon for $38.99+ (available in two heights and three colors).
10. An elevated dog bed with a canopy so your pupper can enjoy a good lounge during the family barbecue and not overheat outside. You can use it on your patio or use it indoors to give your pet another ~hangout~ where they can have some alone time.
By the way, some reviewers say this elevated bed is great for cats too!
Promising review: "I am so happy that I bought this for my pup!! We hang out together outside, and I don't worry about bugs/ants from the ground getting to him. He loves to lay on the hammock as I call it, and he looks like a king! The other great part was it took NO TOOLS, and I had it together under 15 minutes (and I'm not the savviest)." —Mary
Get it from Amazon for $54.95+ (available in two sizes, three colors, and with or without a canopy).
11. A portable paw cleaner because your puppy loves outdoor fun but also likes to keep their paws clean, too. Now puppy can have all the fun without leaving traces of it all over the house or your car.
12. A coconut hut so your crested gecko can hide away, imagining that they're on a tropical island getaway. It can also be used as a fun food and treat dispenser.
13. A pouch of all natural dog treats made with fiber-rich chunky sweet potato and chicken that's been slow smoked for maximum flavor. Every pooch deserves a savory snack. 🐾
Promising review: "Chloe has a super sensitive stomach and usually runs away after the first lick of a treat. I have to store these treats on top of my fridge so she cannot get to them herself. She LOVES them, and has tried tearing through the bag to eat them all in one fell swoop. WOOF! She finds them absolutely delicious, and they're the only treats that don't upset her stomach. Excited to have her try the kibble!" —Scott E.
Get it from Jinx for $8.50+ (originally $10+; available in a subscription too.)
14. A critter pod because tiny pets like their privacy sometimes, too. This hideout allows your rat, hamster, or other mini animal to nest, burrow, or just hang out.
Promising review: "We could not function without our Space Pods! This is a staple in my rat cage. My boys frequently choose their space pods over hammocks for sleeping, cuddling, or just hanging out. The Lixit Space Pods are made so well, too! They last forever. I'm still using two Space Pods from my previous girl's group and then bought two new ones to add even more sleeping and hiding spots to the boy's cage. I also love that you can either put them on the floor or hang them upside down from the top of the cage. I don't completely trust the hanging feet though, so I actually put metal hanging hooks through the holes in the feet in order to hang my Space Pods from the top of the cage. That makes them very secure and able to hold the weight of all my boys when they decide to all get in there at once. I also love how easy they are to clean. Simply wipe them down with a wet cloth or baby wipes, and they're good as new." —Robin, RN
Get it from Amazon for $8.24+ (available in two sizes).
15. A bearded dragon harness with wings that'll transform your pet lizard into one of Khaleesi's dragon children. Now, off to Casterly Rock. #Dracarys 🔥
Promising review: "It took some finesse to get it on him at first since he kept pulling his legs out but once I got it on, it worked like a charm. This was a first for my beardie so it took him some getting used to before he moved on his own. It’s pretty cute too." —Chrisp
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
16. A dog water bottle you can clip onto their leash so they can stay hydrated while they join you for your morning workout session. And yes, this is the same doggy water bottle from TikTok.
Promising review: "I love this item. Especially nice when I take my dog to the dog park...for some reason he doesn’t like drinking out of the communal dog bowl. The water flows into the cup area and back into the reservoir if the dog doesn’t drink it all...with a button to lock in the water. Perfect product." —J. Chevalier
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in two sizes and in three colors).
17. A bag of fluffy, shredded substrate so your snake can slither around, nesting and burrowing the same way they would out in the wild.
Promising review: "Keep in mind that substrates for other reptiles (like lizards) are not always safe for snakes, who may accidentally eat some of it along with their food. Aspen bedding is snake-safe, and this big bag lasts months in our 20-gallon terrarium. Snake poop is easy to find and to scoop out, keeping the rest of the bedding fresh. We’ve never had an odor problem with it, and our snakes seem very comfortable (we have two juvenile ball pythons in a divided terrarium). As a bonus, when it’s time to change the bedding, it’s so fluffy and lightweight that you can just flip the terrarium over and shake it into a bag!" —Frogopolis
Get a four-quart bag from Amazon for $10.16 (available in larger quantities).
18. An indoor/outdoor pet bathing tool (with a treat mat!) that you can attach to a hose or your shower so that you can breeze through bath time. The tool is easy to turn on and off and super easy to attach. Bye smelly dog, hello clean companion.
Watch how easy this brush is to use in this video on TikTok.
Promising review: "Our 6-month-old puppy hated bathtime! I bought this and the silicone suction thing for her to lick some peanut butter and bananas off of. It seriously made bathtime a breeze! She was completely distracted and the speed that I could get her scrubbed and rinsed was amazing. Before it was a two-person job, and I ended up with bruises, but with this set up it could be done by one person. Also, installation was very quick and easy!" —Britany
Get the brush and treat mat combo from Amazon for $32.95.
19. A swan fountain for fancy felines who wouldn't dare drink out of a tacky faucet. This sleek water fountain can satisfy the most high maintenance cats and keeping them hydrated. Birdies love them, too!
Watch this cat show you how it's done in this video on TikTok.
Promising review: "I saw someone get this for their cats on TikTok, so I thought I would try it out. My cats don't drink enough water, and I've tried moving their food and water to different spots. When I got this fountain though...everything changed. My girl cat is OBSESSED with it. We call it her best friend, because when she isn't drinking from it (or playing with it) she is sitting there just staring at it. It only gets loud if your cat likes the play with the water, which she doe. She grabs at it with her paw to drink, or puts her head under it and lets it fall into her mouth. She also drinks it like a normal animal occasionally. My boy cat on the other hand, at first was interested but when he got wet from the stream he was very angry with it. He does drink from it a lot now, but he's found a way to drink without getting his head wet. Moral of the story, they love it and they drink A LOT more water now, and it doubles as a play toy." —Peony
Get it from Amazon for $21.35.
20. A contemporary kitty litter enclosure because it's nobody's business when your cat needs to use the bathroom. You like to use the restroom with the door closed so naturally, your cat should have the same courtesy. If you think about it, you ogling at them while they're doing their business is pretty gross.
Watch this cat use exercise their bathroom privacy in this TikTok video!
Promising review: “I don't know if this is my favorite purchase of the year, but it's pretty high up there. We left the doors open the first day or two to make sure the cat could see the litter box hadn't disappeared, but she figured it out super quickly. And now after a month or two, the cat freaking loves it. She literally just hangs out in the little cubby opening occasionally scratching the scratch pad.” —J. Clark
Get it from Amazon for $129.99+ (available in three colors).
21. A bird feeder you can hang on your porch and watch as all the rockin' robins flock to it. You'll be the talk of the trees as birdies from near and far come by to take a bite or two. One reviewer said they loved it so much, they're considering getting a subscription!
Find out why this bird owner loves this feeder in this TikTok video.
Promising review: "I LOVE these birdseed bells! I have bought them so many times, and highly recommend! One of the few things I might actually make a subscription for. I tried making my own seed cakes to save on costs, but these are simple, cheap enough, and seem to hold together better. I like the variety of seeds included in the mix. It seems to last a long time (a week or two for my area). I'm pretty sure the packaging and T-stake from the bell are recyclable. In Washington State this has attracted black capped chickadees, junco, house finch, northern flickers, red breasted nuthatch, sparrows, and more. I hope this helps someone! :)" —Sher
Get it from Amazon for $6.56+ (available in three flavors).
22. A Furbo camera so your pet will feel loved even when you're at work or out running errands. You can monitor them from your smart device, and toss them a treat to give them a little reminder that they're loved and you'll be home soon.
Watch this pet parent explain why they love their Furbo in this TikTok video.
Promising review: "I was always concerned leaving my puppy home alone because he will cry a lot. When I got the Furbo, things got much better! Furbo sent me notifications to my phone when he was crying, so I would log on and talk to him right away. This changed everything!! My puppy knows I'm always there, so his separation anxiety is getting better. He cries less, and I feel much more relieved." —Susan
Get it from Amazon for $169.
23. A pair of waterproof pet leggings as seen on Shark Tank, so your furry friend can be protected from dirt and germs during their afternoon stroll. Or snag a pair of indoor leggings to give them more support while trotting across your hardwood floors.
Walkee Paws is a small business that makes doggy leggings so that your pup's paws can stay protected as it struts up and down the streets. Enter our code WALKEEBUZZ at checkout for 15% off.
Promising review: "I love the Walkee Paws. Unlike the other type of dog boots, these stay on her tiny feet. My little girl never liked walking in the rain or snow. The first time I put them on her inside the house, she was hesitant to walk, but with a little coaxing, she walked off the rug onto the wooden floor. When she realized that she didn't slip, she started acting silly, running back and forth in the house. Now she loves walking in the snow and water puddles." —Cynthia C.