1. A cordless Black & Decker hand vacuum designed to make it that much easier to clean up tiny messes without having to grab the big dog (aka the upright vacuum). It features a pullout crevice tool that you can flip up to help you get a more detailed cleaning in your home or car.
Promising review: "Ok y'all, my 2-year-old loves helping me clean now because of this dustbuster! It is the perfect size for her to help out! Plus, it is powerful enough for me to use to clean out my car as well. It's super easy to empty and clean. I'm very happy with this purchase!" —Ashley Rawlins
Get it from Amazon for $44.99.
2. A stainless steel cleaner made with natural essential oils to safely remove water marks, residue, and grease from your steel sinks and appliances. A couple of sprays and wipes and it's back to looking model-home new.
Plus, it comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth!
Promising review: "I was hesitant because other cleaners weren’t great. They either didn’t work or left a weird residue that dust would stick to. This cleaner doesn’t leave a residue and actually works! Highly recommend!" —Courtney B.
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
3. An all-natural yoga mat cleaner spray useful for removing that sweaty residue from your yoga mat in time for your next session (because the last time you got in downward dog, the smell snapped you right out of the zone and you couldn't find your center for the remainder of the class).
Asutra is a WOC-owned small business making natural self-care products at an accessible price point. The products are made with organic plants, minerals, and essential oils and do not contain parabens, phthalates, or petroleum. This mat spray is made with tea tree oil to help kill bacterial on the mat. It also comes with a microfiber towel to help you clean.
Promising review: "I teach yoga and have recommended this product to many students and fellow teachers. I love the scent and performance of this mat cleaner spray. It doesn't leave a weird residue like others I've used, especially with the help of the little cleaning towel that comes with the purchase. I will definitely order again." —Heather
4. A microfiber spin mop reviewers say makes mopping quick and easy and helps the floors dry faster, too. Quick dry floors means you can quickly tackle this chore and move on to the next thing on your to-do list.
Promising review: "Ashamed to say, but I barely ever mop the floors. I purchased this O-Cedar Mop and Bucket based upon the great reviews. I am here to add a 5-star review of my own. This mop and bucket not only cleaned my floors, but it made the entire process easy (and dare I say fun?). I did the entire first floor of my house both tile and wood. Then wanted more fun, so i scooped up the handy handle and carried it upstairs where I continued on to the bedrooms and bathrooms. I don't want to go on and on, but this mop picked up lots of dirt and grime, then popped easily into the washing machine. It came out great. The swirly thing makes all the difference. It wrings out all of the excess water, so it's easy to mop without using too much muscle, which I do not have. And the mop heads are short, rather than long mop heads, which only make for heavier mops. If you're on the fence, go for it, you'll agree." —LauraP320
Get it from Amazon for $52.93.
5. A reusable weighted bottle cleaner for a new dance move that'll leave your water bottles nice and clean. Just drop, shake, and empty. Your liquids will probably taste better now that you've restored your bottle to its former glory.
Cleanzy Sponges is a small biz started when the founder, John, had trouble cleaning drink containers. This lil' gadget makes it so much easier to get your bottles clean. Each sponge lasts about four months.
Promising review: "The Cleanzy Sponges are awesome!! They are so easy to use, and they really clean your water bottles! I actually don’t mind cleaning my water bottles now! I received the Cleanzy Sponges pretty quick, too! It’s definitely worth the money, and they are cute!" —Sharon Baker
6. A microfiber window blind cleaner just begging to ~wow~ the crowd by showing you just how disgusting the in between crevices of your blinds can be. Don't worry, I'm not judging.
The cleaner also comes with five microfiber duster clothes.
Promising review: "Where has this blind cleaner been for the past 50 years???? I have struggled to keep my blinds clean for so many years and happily found this item. It WORKS!!! And I love that it comes with extra sleeves, and the sleeves are machine washable. The handle is plastic, but I feel confident it won't break any time soon." —marionvgt
Get the six-piece set from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in green).
7. A Roborock cordless wet dry vacuum, a godsend for homes with hardwood floors, especially with curious little kids who tend to get a little messy. You won't have to worry about grabbing a mop and then a broom after each spill. This vac can tackle both at the same time.
Promising review: " My kitchen and the basement have always been the high-traffic area with three kids and a dog roaming around. I am so happy I finally got the Dyad to do all the vacuum and mop in one run to keep my floors clean. Dyad came in with all the parts already pre-installed. It was easy to set up took me less than 10 mins. My kitchen floor is made from natural stone tiles. The surface easily traps dirt and stains. In the past, I had to sweep the floor first, then mop with cleaners several times. Dyad did a great job picking up debris and dirt from the corners and between tile grouts. It also cleaned and removed the dark spots and stains in one mop. I was very impressed. With the full tank of the solution, I was able to clean the kitchen floor multiple times. The battery lasted for a long time. I charged the vacuum to 100% before using it. When I got a voice alert to empty the dirty water container, the battery was at 75%. I like the self-cleaning function in Dyad. All I had to do was empty the dirty water container again after rinsing the rollers. I can't wait to use Dyad in the basement next. :-)" —RC
Get it from Amazon for $359.99.
8. A can of fume-free oven cleaner you should consider using because you never really pay attention to the inside of your oven and it's starting to look as bad as Tiffany Valentine after burning up in Bride of Chucky.
Promising review: "I rarely write reviews, but this stuff is straight magic!! When we moved into our new home, the oven was disgusting! I absolutely HATE cleaning a freaking oven, but after reading the reviews, I decided to give it a shot. For less than six bucks, what the heck, I’ll give it a try! Sprayed it on last night, got up this morning and wiped it out with nothing but paper towels and BAM! My new favorite cleaning product! I’m going to end up doing it again tonight just to have it all sparkly, because like I said, this thing was disgusting, and there were a couple of spots on the door and in the bottom that I missed. If I had felt like putting more effort into it, I could have scrubbed it clean, but let’s be real here, ain’t nobody got time for that! If you’re questioning whether this stuff works, just buy it and prepare to be blown away!" —Brittany Douglas
Get it from Amazon for $19.01.
9. A touchless stationary vacuum that might leave your dustpan without a job. You can sweep over dirt and hair and watch as the vacuum sucks it all up. Then, you can empty the dirt into the trash. Tell the kids it's like playing hockey with dirt. Now, shoot for the goal!
EyeVac is a small biz that creates touchless and bagless vacuums.
An indicator light will turn on to let you know that the canister is full, and then you can remove the canister and dump the debris in the trash.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this magic floor sucker. I live in the Rocky Mountains with four large dogs and two cats. It makes sweeping not so bad and much more manageable. You just sweep it to the vac and it sucks it up. LOVE IT." —MaryKat
Get it from Amazon for $85.98+ (available in five colors).
10. A set of scrubbing attachments to put the elbow grease into cleaning without making you work twice as hard. These attachments fit onto your drill and adds an extra power behind the scrub brushes to tackle bigger projects in half the time.
Promising review: "We originally purchased this to scrub our tile floors and grout in the bathrooms. We have a dog who slobbers everywhere and the only way to clean it is to use elbow grease. This thing is magical! We’ve used it on the walls (no paint removed), based boards, door jams and doors, windows, floors, and cabinets. Just dip it into warm soapy water and go to town! Recommending this to all our friends. Cuts cleaning time in half!" —A. Bos
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in six colors).
11. An all-natural surface scrub made with simple ingredients so you can feel confident cleaning your house without worrying about harsh chemicals.
Friends Holli and Jennifer started Humble Suds in 2014 to create trustworthy and clean cleaning products. The cleaners are made with plant and mineral-based ingredients and are always disclosed.
Promising review: "Holy moly, this stuff is like magic. I am allergic to everything, even air, I swear. But I have no issues at all with this product, and it does the job super well. Buy some. I mean it. Like NOW♥♥♥" —Brassy
12. A car upholstery cleaner formulated to remove dirt and grime from upholstery, fabric, canvas, leather, vinyl, plastic, rubber, wood trim, metals, and more.
Promising review: "I tried everything to get my car mats clean, they have hexagonal wells that look cool but collect all kinds of crud. Nothing I tried would get all the stuff out. The advertising on this seemed too good to be true, but the reviews seem to support the hype. I'm here to tell you this stuff is magic. My mats look like they are brand-new. I didn't really scrub or brush them at all — I rinsed them down then sprayed this stuff on and then used a brush to just spread the solution evenly into all the wells. Let sit for 15 minutes, then rinsed. A miracle." —anthony
Get it from Amazon for $16.97.
13. A robot mop that's pretty much one of the best inventions ever because it literally does the chore of mopping for you. Oh yes, no hands! It's like having a personal housekeeper. Now, if we could just find one that cleans windows 🤔.
Promising review: "I love my Braava jet; it mops so I don't have to. I've had it for about six months and it makes my floors absolutely sparkle. It's not heavy duty; if you want something that really scrubs your floors, this won't do it. But a regular, gentle mop that keeps a floor clean and dirt/dust free? Absolutely. It picks up perfectly where my Roomba leaves off and grabs what it missed." —Danielle
Get it from Amazon for $179.99.
14. A carpet cleaning solution in case you've completely forgotten what the original color of your carpet was. It's easy to feel like the carpet is so destroyed it'll never look clean again, but this carpet miracle is just that, and will have your carpet restored in even the most high traffic areas of your home.
This cleaning solution is made by Sunny & Honey — a family-run small business that specializes in cleaning products, especially ones for homes with pets!
Promising review: "Carpet Miracle is the absolute best product I have ever used! I have six kids, three dogs, and two cats. You can't even believe the messes that have happened in my house. But this product is basically magic. One of my kids spilled black acrylic paint on my two-weeks-brand-new carpet last year and carpet miracle got it completely out. There's not even a shadow left. I also use a cap full in stinky loads of laundry. It gets the smell out of anything! And there hasn't been a stain yet that this product hasn't defeated." —Lyndsey
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.