We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A transparent window document holder to hold all of your important vehicle documents like a copy of your insurance card, registration, car manual, and more. Your parents will be so happy to know that you know exactly where those documents are.
2. A super cute reusable water bottle with little time markers along the bottle so you'll remember to keep up with your hydration throughout the day.
3. A set of four grocery cart bags that'll not only organize your groceries while shopping, but as the cashier scans the items, you can pop them right back in and never worry about grocery bags again.
4. This oven rack slider so you can brave the heat of the oven without worry that you'll burn your hand. When your parents come over for a visit, they'll be thrilled to see that you actually use your oven.
5. The TubShroom that's super effective at ridding your shower drain of hair and other debris that gets trapped after bathing. Now, you won't continuously clog your pipes and have to text the folks asking for help to unclog them, again.
6. And a three-pack of plastic plumbing snake drains to clear your drains of the hidden gunk that's been collecting since you've moved in.
7. A silicone sink strainer ideal for people who don't have garbage disposals. This strainer will stop food from going down your sink. When you're done cooking or washing dishes, just pull it out and dump the food into the trash.
8. A Furbo camera because you're on your own now so your pet is your responsibility (*said in a stern parental tone*). You can monitor them from your smart device, and toss them a treat to give them a little reminder that they're loved and you'll be home soon.
9. A easily washable drip catcher to fit around your kitchen sink and catch all the water that splashes up while washing dishes.
10. A set of cleaning K-Cups because your parents worry that the Keurig that's been sitting on your counter has never been cleaned. These pods make cleaning the inside your machine as easy as brewing a cup of coffee. After a good cleaning, your morning ✨cup of joe✨ will go back to being the best part of waking up.
11. A carpet stain remover perfect for the clumsy or households with kids. Just apply, agitate, and blot for instant results. Preserving your carpet is so grown up.
12. A spin mop and bucket reviewers say makes mopping quick and easy and helps the floors dry easier, too. The faster those floors dry, the faster you can move on to the next thing on your to-do list. Don't be surprised if mom or dad asks for one of these for Christmas.
13. This handy reminder because your parents won't be around to fill in when you forget to feed the beast. 🐾
14. A deck of 50 exercise cards for visual learners to see exactly how to use your new dumbbells. Ah, so that's the proper way to do a leg curl. 🧐 Your parents will glow knowing that you're staying active while you're working from home.
Promising review: "I love these cards! I'm a visual learner so these are perfect for me. I used a hole punch and put the cards on a metal ring for easier flip through. I take them to the gym with me and others have asked to use them, too!" —Billie Carvin
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.