1. That one health nut who’s always in workout clothes and talking about their latest cleanse
2. The person who never seems to know what’s going on
3. That person who somehow gets away with doing nothing while you can’t even stretch without your boss asking what you’re up to
4. The coffee addict/enabler/supplier
5. The person with that ‘someone is going to need me in the next five minutes, better hurry up and disappear’ 6th sense
6. The person who microwaves fish for lunch
7. The accident prone individual who is never allowed to carry anything new or expensive
8. That person who is always sick and is also the reason why there’s a company budget for Emergen-C
9. The pop culture junkie who starts every sentence with “Did you watch…”
10. And on the other end of the spectrum, the news junkie who starts every sentence with ‘Did you hear about…’
11. That one person who never so much as smiles in the office but gets lit at every company event
12. The baker/cook/urban farmer who’s always bringing food in to share
13. And finally, the person who (*ahem*) spends all day making fun of their coworkers (i.e. me)
By the way, if you had a ‘I don’t have someone like that in my office’ moment with one of these, that’s probably the one that you are. Sorry.
Did we miss anyone? Comment below for a chance to be featured in an upcoming post!
[Article written by Erin Marrs]