1. Extra Guac? Forget about it.
2. Are you an apple pie person? Strawberry? Well...
...SO many pies wouldn't exist without bees! Some more fruits we wouldn't have without our little friends include black currants, blueberries, grapes, raspberries, pears, cranberries, plums, lemons, and tangerines. And that's just to name a few.
3. Your dear PSLs need their main ingredient.
4. Bees are also most likely responsible for your favorite shirt.
It's not just food that bees pollinate; they also pollinate cotton. It's estimated that 40% of women's clothing in the U.S. is totally made from cotton and 85% of men's clothing is made from the fluffy white stuff!
5. Even some medicine wouldn't exist without them.
6. Flowers need bees to help grow.
Without bees, flowers can not complete fertilization to reproduce! It's definitely a symbiotic relationship.
7. And your morning routine is dependent on those coffee beans.
8. Even some string instruments wouldn't be able to live in a bee-less world.
The glue-like substance propolis is used by bees to repair their hives. It is also used as a varnish on many string instruments, including violins!
9. Shiny shoes would be few and far between without beeswax.
10. Some of your favorite cheeses require beeswax in the cheesemaking process.
11. And your hair. Oh man, your hair.
Your pomade most likely also contains beeswax!
12. You need those candles for a proper happy birthday.
13. And honey...well...
...honey has benefits like acting as an anti-bacterial agent, a throat soother, and an antioxidant.