PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE SHOT
1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
¼ cup brown sugar
4 ounces Burnett’s Pineapple Vodka
4 splashes grenadine
Pineapple wedges, for garnish
1. Pour a few splashes of pineapple juice in a shallow bowl. Place brown sugar in another
2. Dip the rim of a tall 2-ounce shot glass in the pineapple juice. Shake off the excess.
Then dip the rim in the brown sugar. Repeat with 3 more shot glasses.
3. In each shot glass, pour 1 ounce Burnett’s Pineapple Vodka, followed by 1 ounce of
pineapple juice. Add a splash of grenadine to each and let the grenadine settle to the
bottom of the glass.
4. Garnish each with a mini wedge of pineapple and serve.
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE SHOT
4 ounces strawberries, roughly chopped, plus extra for garnish
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons water
4 ounces Burnett’s Strawberry vodka
1 slice pound cake
1. Place strawberries, sugar and water into a small pot. Heat until simmering. Let simmer
for 3-5 minutes. Cool mixture slightly, then blend.
2. Pour mixture into a cocktail shaker, along with Burnett’s Strawberry vodka and a handful
of ice cubes.
3. Shake, strain and pour into 4 shot glasses. Top each with whipped cream.
4. Slice a strawberry into quarters. Slice pound cake into ½ inch squares. Skewer a piece
of pound cake onto a toothpick, followed by a strawberry quarter, followed by another
piece of pound cake. Balance skewers on top of shot glasses and serve.
KEY LIME PIE SHOT
¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
5 ounces Burnett’s Lime Vodka
3 ounces lime juice
3 ounces sweetened condensed milk, plus extra for rim
Lime slices, quarter moons
1. Place a few tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk in a shallow bowl. Place the
graham cracker crumbs in another shallow bowl.
2. Dip the rip of a shot glass in the sweetened condensed milk. Use your fingertip to wipe
off the excess, then dip the rim in the graham cracker crumbs. Repeat with 3 more shot
3. In a cocktail shaker, combine the Burnett’s Lime Vodka, lime juice and 3 ounces
sweetened condensed milk. Add a handful of ice cubes. Shake, then strain into the shot
glasses. Serve with a lime slice on each glass.
CHOCOLATE CAKE SHOT
4 ounces Burnett’s Vanilla Vodka
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
4.5 ounce slice chocolate cake
Crushed chocolate cookies
1. In a blender, add Burnett’s Vanilla Vodka, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate cake. Blend
until smooth. Pour a couple tablespoons into a small bowl, then place the rest in freezer
until ready to use.
2. Dip the rim of a shot glass in the chocolate cake mixture. Use your fingertip to wipe off
the excess, then dip the rim in the sprinkles. Pour the shots into the glasses. Garnish
with whipped cream and crushed chocolate cookies.