1. Trying to get your child into the trolley seat is quite the mission.
And you've only just walked in the door.
2. But the real challenge is keeping them in there for longer than 20 seconds.
3. You write yourself a shopping list, even though you know you'll never be able to stick to it.
4. Because no matter how hard you try, you still find mysterious items you're sure you didn't put in the trolley.
5. You try to move through the aisles quickly so there's less chance your kids will get distracted by all the brightly coloured packaging.
6. You have to think of creative ways to keep your kids occupied. Like turning shopping into a game!
7. You try getting the kids to help, but sometimes it ends up being more trouble than it's worth.
Bless their cotton socks.