1⁄4 cup Bulleit Bourbon
1⁄4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons brown sugar
12 slices thick-cut bacon
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (350oF for convection ovens).
2. Stir together Bulleit Bourbon, maple syrup, and brown sugar.
3. Arrange bacon in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush the Bulleit mixture evenly over one side of the bacon, reserving the remaining mixture.
4. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, then flip the bacon, and brush with reserved bourbon mixture.
5. Return to oven and cook for 20 minutes (flipping bacon every 5 minutes) or until bacon is lightly crisp and the glaze is golden brown and bubbling.