Fresh Blackberry Bourbon Lemonade
12 ounces fresh blackberries
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
2 cups lemon juice, roughly 6 lemons
2 cups whiskey
4 cups club soda
A handful of blackberries
1 lemon, sliced
1. In a medium pot, bring fresh blackberries, sugar and water to a boil, then reduce heat to medium for a minute or two, take off heat and set aside.
2. Strain syrup through a fine strainer to remove pulp and seeds. Set aside to cool
3. Slice 6 lemons in half and squeeze to get 2 cups of fresh lemon juice.
4. In a large pitcher, pour lemon juice, blackberry simple syrup, and whiskey. Chill until ready to serve.
5. Add club soda and stir.
6. Serve over ice, with a handful of fresh blackberries and a sliced lemon. Enjoy!