1. This big orange pitcher that everyone’s Grandma owned.
2. These fruit magnets that are probably still on your grandparents’ refrigerator.
3. These Disney movie cups you collected, courtesy of your local Burger King.
4. This dinnertime game-changer.
5. This iconic alarm clock that woke your parents up every morning.
6. This blanket that was permanently draped across the living room sofa.
7. The VHS tapes marked by white labels and your mom’s handwriting.
8. This LOUD AF intro that terrified you once you pressed play on whatever movie you were watching.
9. And this push-to-open glass TV stand that held your VHS/DVD collection and your N64, of course.
10. The DCOM intro that took Friday night to a new level.
11. The daytime shows you were guaranteed to watch on your day off from school.
12. And the George Lopez theme song at maximum volume in the middle of the night.
13. The “Computer Room” that the whole family shared.
14. The good ol’ Limewire days.
15. And those masterpiece mixes you made and couldn’t wait to pop into your CD player.
16. This cheap form of entertainment.
17. This even cheaper form of entertainment.
18. The door stop that become the focus point when you were in your feelings.
19. The mode of transportation you used when you didn’t have your own ride.
20. The crushed soda can that transformed your bike into a motorcycle.
21. These little juices you dug out of a cooler at every cookout you attended as a kid.
22. The designated base for hide n seek.
23. And the place you came to sit and talk at the end of a long day.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!