OK, not to be melodramatic, but the best TV show ever written, acted in, produced, and shown on television is BACK, baby (on Jan. 10 at 9 p.m. on NBC).
And in advance of that glorious day, we have been #blessed with a blooper reel from season 1.
All of the bloopers are obviously glorious, but here are the most bing-pot ones of all:
1. Terry Jeffords (Terry Crews) accidentally punching Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg) in the face.
2. Gina Linetti (Chelsea Peretti) eating whatever this is.
4. Whatever is happening here.
5. Rosa Diaz (Stephanie Beatriz) giggling.
6. Truly the darkest timeline.
7. Boyle (Joe Lo Truglio) simply unable to say "the pie at Flatbush Diner."
8. This sneeze and, more importantly, Gina's face.
9. Everyone's sweet dance moves.
10. Have you ever seen Holt this scatterbrained?
11. And the DATE that STARTED IT ALL, unlike the car.
Watch all of these (and more!) in the complete reel right here, and tell us your favorites in the comments!
Don't miss the season 6 premiere of Brooklyn Nine-Nine on its new home on NBC! Tune in Jan. 10 at 9 p.m., and hang out with the squad.
All images and clips courtesy of NBC.