1. A pair of pearl white "Rabbits Making Mochi" earrings to add a little more festival flair to your outfit.
2. A mooncake sampler with the most beautiful designs! It includes delicious flavors like black sesame, red bean, jasmine tea, and matcha.
4. Scented mooncake-shaped candles to bring comforting smells *and* gorgeous design into your home. We'll take three, please!
7. A set of hand-painted Sailor Moon-inspired nails to fight evil by moonlight and win love by daylight.
8. A Lotad mooncake sticker because it's a fun little spin on your favorite anime and your favorite food.
9. An eight-piece flaky mooncake set that are generously filled with the most delectably sweet fillings.
12. A Konjac batter and baking mix to create your own delicious mooncakes and then brag to the family that you made it yourself.
14. A copy of the Kitsby x Kristina Cho: Coconut and Peanut Mochi Ball Kit + Cookbook to create sweet treats that resemble fluffy bunny tails.
15. A "Bunny on the Moon" spiral sticker book so you can carry around your *very* impressive sticker collection everywhere you go. This will keep them safe and flat!
17. A mooncake play kit feauturing a super cute lantern craft and molds to make mooncake-shaped Play-Doh. My inner child is healing!
19. A mooncake art print so you can share your love of mooncakes and all things Mid-Autumn Festival with your friends and family.
20. A Moon Festival book and toy gift set that'll teach the young ones what the Moon Festival is all about.
22. A beautiful White Rabbit candle with fragrance notes like rice paper, vanilla sugar, and creamy milk that will transport you right back to your childhood.
23. The Kitsby All-Star mooncake box set that includes four aromatic flavors for the family to enjoy.
24. A ceramic snack plate to place all your mooncakes on to stylishly serve your guests. (Or yourself!)
25. A Lucky Tummy Chinatown Treats wooden play set for when you're too full to eat but still want to have the yummy treats in the palm of your hand.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.