1. An über-popular black high-waisted Rockstar skinny jean from Old Navy that thousands of reviewers swear are the best things that have ever graced their legs.
2. A pair of Warp + Weft girlfriend jeans – the big sister to your typical boyfriend jeans, but a tad more polished and with a comfy high waist!
3. A black "Perfect Vintage" jean from Madewell, because the '90s are *back* – and TBH mom jeans never truly went out of style anyway, am I right? (Maybe?)
4. A pair of ultra-high-rise Good American crop jeans featuring a stylish chewed hem and distressed knees just begging to be paired with some cute strappy heels.
5. A bell-bottom flare-leg jean from Eloquii that should really be listed under the definition of "quintessential statement jean" in the dictionary. Does anyone have Merriam-Webster's number?
6. A pair of high-waisted straight-leg jeans in a light wash with a touch of distressed detailing for an effortlessly cool staple you'll come back to again and again.
7. A pair of Good American cropped skinny jeans so stylish you'll just have to get used to all the compliments.
8. A sleek Levi's 311 mid-rise shaping skinny jean you can look forward to wearing for years to come (because Levi's are awesome like that).
9. A pair of chic white stretch jeans from Torrid you'll be wearing looong after Labor Day (who made those rules, anyway?).
10. A "Curve Love" high-rise mom jean from Abercrombie & Fitch you can grab in four different lengths so you don't have to settle on awkwardly long or short pants ever again.
11. A pair of straight-leg Lane Bryant jeans featuring super-stretchy denim and a no-gap waistband you might just want to buy seven of so you have a pair for every day of the week.
12. A pair of "Double L" relaxed fit 100% cotton jeans from L.L. Bean promising to never lose their fit or durability.
13. A premium stretch super skinny jean from Torrid featuring a high-rise waist that are so comfy you might opt for them over leggings.
14. A pair of Signature Boyfriend Jeans from Levi's that are so comfy, you *won't* be dying to unbutton them on your drive home. What a treat!
15. A pair of versatile "Curve Love" ultra high-rise ankle straight jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch for you to rock any time of the year.
16. A pair of white high-waisted "Curvy Fit" jeggings from Talbots for an effortlessly chic look no matter what you pair them with.
17. A trusty pair of Signature Fit jeans from Lane Bryant to fulfill all of your on-the-go, semi-professional, hang-around-the-house, and out-on-the-town denim needs at once!
Promising review: "I hate ordering jeans without trying them on, but I was desperate for new jeans that weren't jeggings and that were long enough, so I took a chance. These jeans were perfect. I had surgery a little over a year ago that left me with a colostomy and finding pants that are comfortable in the waist but still stay in place has been extremely difficult. These are working perfectly. I feel comfortable in jeans again!!! I am tall, and the long length is great!!! Thank you!!! I will be ordering again!" –Teacher Mom 74
Get them from Lane Bryant for $47.97 (originally $79.95; available in sizes 12–40 and in short, petite, regular, long and extra long lengths).
You and your BFFs as soon as your new jeans arrive:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.