27 Things That'll Help You Get The Best Hair Of Your Life In 2019
Don't take dry, brittle, thin, damaged, or limp hair into the New Year!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A silk pillowcase that'll have you saying goodbye to breakage and bed head by keeping your hair moisturized while you sleep.
2. A scalp shampoo brush to massage your scalp and eliminate dandruff for less itching and dry hair.
3. American Crew Men's Fiber that'll help thicken, texturize, and increase fullness to your hair while providing a strong hold with a matte finish.
4. Caviar 10-in-1 Complete Correction Hair Cream — a leave-in formula that'll nourish and protect your hair from heat damage so your locks can stay lustrous.
5. Moroccanoil Hair Treatment for sealing in shine and hydration with a silky finish using a non-greasy formula.
6. A 47-pack of flexible rods to easily create the curls of your dreams — without an iron so you won't have to worry about heat damage!
7. A bottle of biotin gummy vitamins formulated to help your hair grow healthier and longer — plus, they taste great!
9. V76 by Vaughn Hydrating Men's Shampoo that'll help quench thirsty, thick, and overworked hair without leaving a greasy residue.
10. An adaptable hair dryer diffuser to speed up drying time for bouncier, more voluminous curls. It can easily attach to any hair dryer to save packing space while traveling.
11. Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo that'll help reduce breakage of all hair types and re-link broken bonds while eliminating flyaways.
12. Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil to quench dry ends, tame frizz and flyaways, and leave you with a professional finish each time.
13. Instyler Glossie Ceramic Styling Brush to make straightening your hair a breeze — you won't want to use a basic flatiron again!
14. DEVACURL Leave-In Decadence™ Ultra Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner that'll moisturize natural curly hair without weighing down your curls.
15. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum with a lightweight formula to smooth and condition the finest to thickest hair with added shine. This serum can be applied to dry or wet hair!
16. An ultra-absorbent microfiber towel for drying your hair more quickly, gently, and thoroughly than a traditional towel. It will make air or blow drying faster!
17. DryBar Velvet Hammer Hydrating Control Cream with Pracaxi oil, soy proteins, and cetyl esters to prevent frizz, retain moisture, and provide a cushiony touch.
18. Snappee No Crease Hair Ties that'll help put thick, curly, and natural hair up into pain-free ponytails without tangling or breaking.
19. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask — it's created with olive, meadowfoam, and sweet almond extracts to deeply penetrate the center of each hair strand for overall rehabilitation of dehydrated hair.
20. Punky Hair Color for a vibrant (semi-permanent) hair change and putting new meaning to the saying new year, new me!
21. Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo to help control flaking caused by chronic scalp conditions. It'll have you saying goodbye to dandruff once and for all!
22. SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Split End Balm — it's great for natural and curly hair to help seal and repair split ends for a frizz-free, smooth appearance.
24. Boldify Thickening Spray for spraying through damp hair for voluminous layered texture that'll last the entire day — without the heavy residue.
25. A Denman Cushion Brush with nylon bristles to smooth, detangle, and shape thick, curly, and natural hair while leaving it static-free.
26. Bed Head Deep Waver Generation II for sculpted beach waves with a massive shine you can rock every day.
27. HSI Professional Top 5 Heat Protector to use before styling and will protect your hair from heat damage while conditioning, strengthening, and revitalizing your hair.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.