We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A painless hair remover to help get rid of unwanted hair on your cheeks, lips, or chin.
2. A 3D face massager that's said to help promote tight skin and improve blood circulation.
3. John Frieda Hot Air Brush for smoothly drying and straightening your hair without heat damage.
4. A microdermabrasion home facial machine to help transform your skin by targeting fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, dark spots, and sunspots.
5. An ice roller for your face to help reduce eye puffiness and migraines.
6. Foreo Luna Mini 2 that'll gently exfoliate and sonic cleanse to remove up to 99.5% of dirt and oil from your face.
7. A face cleansing brush for deep cleaning to reduce the appearance of pore size and acne, and exfoliating for clearer looking skin.
8. A teeth whitening kit that, according to reviewers, will actually work and won't cause sensitivity like other whitening products.
9. Collaspable shavers to remove unwanted eyebrow, neck, and other facial hair.
10. A multi-use exfoliating brush for eliminating shaving irritation, clogged pores, and dead skin.
11. A needle derma roller to target acne scars and help promote better skin.
12. A NanoSteamer that may help improve ~cell vitality~ and oxygen absorption so your skin completely soaks up your beauty creams.
13. A gel manicure kit with a UV light for a DIY manicure at home.
14. An acne removal kit to easily extract blackheads and pimples without having to use your fingers.
15. A 20-piece makeup brush set for the professional look without the price.
16. An Ecotools foam beauty sponge made of recycled materials to blend your makeup with precise and detailed coverage.
17. An advanced titanium flatiron — it releases negative ions that'll help smooth, moisturize, and transform your dull frizzy hair!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.