1. You've complained to a waiter when your food is taking too long.
2. You're no longer confused when a 22-year-old tells you they're in school.
3. You've developed a stock response for when you're asked about the royal baby.
4. You've accepted that tea and biscuits might mean this:
5. You've stopped expecting the price on the shelf to match the price at the till.
6. You're a little disappointed when eating establishments back at home charge you for refills of your coffee.
7. You're not shocked when someone tells you he's wearing a vest to a wedding.
A vest? To a wedding? A VEST?