1. Kris Jenner's birth name is Kristen Mary Houghton.
2. It takes her an hour to get camera ready every day — and that's "quick."
3. The family is pretty much never not filming.
4. They didn't come up with the show's title until right before it premiered.
5. She acknowledges her business failures.
6. She's developing some sort of music-based reality show.
The Pussycat Dolls creator Robin Antin, Lance Bass, The Bachelor executive producer Mike Fleiss, and Incubus member Michael Einziger all came over to Jenner's house to work on a pitch for a show they've developed.
The New York Times couldn't divulge the show's details, but said, "all you need to do is consider who was in attendance ... and apply your knowledge of reality shows and ... it’s an easy enough guess."