15 Random Things You Can Buy At Oprah's Auction
Have an "aha moment" in her at-home salon chair.
You might've heard Queen Oprah is packing up and leaving Chicago for good.
And, because she's moving, she's auctioning off some of her belongings. Here are some of the weirdest things you can get your hands on at O's estate sale:
1. This painting of a butt.
2. This frightening head.
3. Less weird, more random. Why did Oprah have a violin?
4. This ware vessel, whatever that is.
5. This table that has animal legs.
6. This trashcan that looks like a book.
7. These decanters that also look like books.
8. Whatever this is.
9. These miniature versions of Oprah's dogs.
10. This sketch of baby Oprah.
11. These itty bitty chairs.
12. These tiny rabbit waiters.
13. Oprah's at-home salon setup.
Estimated Price: $500-$700 (styling cart), $800-$1,200 (makeup chair)
14. Some clothes Oprah maybe wore.
Estimated Price: $80-$120 (green sweater, Oscar de la Renta), $100-$200 (zebra skirt, Valentino), $300-$500 (suede jacket ensemble, Hermes)