1. YouTube user David Johns needed a little help selling his 1999 Holden Barina, so he decided to make this short ad for it. Needless to say, it’s brilliant.
4. The car also comes with 20th century technology…
Includes: FM/AM radio, auto-stop cassette Player, CD-input, front/rear screen wiper technology, and an internal fan.
5. And it only has 188,111 km on it.
What a steal!
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎