1. YouTube user David Johns needed a little help selling his 1999 Holden Barina, so he decided to make this short ad for it. Needless to say, it’s brilliant.
4. The car also comes with 20th century technology…
Includes: FM/AM radio, auto-stop cassette Player, CD-input, front/rear screen wiper technology, and an internal fan.
5. And it only has 188,111 km on it.
What a steal!
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭