1. Just this past weekend, New York became to 23rd state in the US to legalize medical marijuana. Now, meet the 14-year-old teen who helped make it happen.
5. With 22 states having legalized the use of medical marijuana, the spotlight turned to New Yorkers to rally behind the Compassionate Care Act, which would make New York the 23rd state to legalize marijuana.
The Compassionate Care Act would allow healthcare providers to talk to their patients about medical marijuana and certify those with debilitating and life-threatening illnesses, so that they may have access to medical marijuana to relieve their symptoms.
A lot of people look at Oliver, or children like Oliver, and think what do they contribute. If they’re here with all these problems, what do they really contribute? But Oliver really has contributed.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀