This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can create a post or quiz. Try making your own!
10 Of The Scariest Auto Defects
Are you driving around in a death trap?
Many of us are so used to driving around in our cars that it is easy to forget that we are cruising around in potential death traps at high speeds. This is especially true if the car has a deadly defect that you might not know about. After reading about some of the scariest defects below, you may be afraid to get behind the wheel ever again.
1. You Put Your Car in Park, But You Meant Reverse, Right?
2. My Lexus Won’t Stop
3. Neither Will My Chevy
4. Your Hood is Supposed to Stay Closed When You’re Driving, Right?
5. Your Tire Asplode
6. Your Gas Tank Also Asplode
7. Your Airbag Asplode Too
8. Oh, You Wanted Your Car to Stay On While You’re Driving?
9. And You Wanted to Be Able to Steer, Too?
10. Is That Your Ford on Fire?
Now I Will Never Feel Safe In a Car Again
A little scary to think that we are literally trusting our lives to what could be faulty machinery, isn’t it? If you don’t know whether your vehicle has a recall, I’d find out if I were you.