1. It's "bring your own cup" day at 7-Elevens across Australia – possibly the holiest day on the Gregorian calendar.
2. On this sacred day Aussies are invited to bring their own cup (or bucket, shoe, lightbulb) to fill up with delicious Slurpee.
3. Really, you can use just about anything.
7. And people took full advantage.
9. Some people used helmets...
10. And some people brought props...
13. Others tried out other methods...
16. Everyone got involved!
19. Some people shared.
20. And others made takeaway Slurpees for the road.
21. Some people even went so far as to make videos.
22. Representing a commitment to the slurp that is very, very admirable.
Just be careful out there – you're pretty much destined to get a brain freeze.
Brad Esposito is a news reporter for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Contact Brad Esposito at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.