4. Olympic curling competition is occurring at an arena named after* the NWA, “It Was A Good Day,” Friday, and Barbershop star.
*accidentally named after
5. Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God / I dunno but this curling center seems kind of odd / no barking from the dog / no smog / and momma cooked breakfast with A CURLING CENTER NAMED AFTER ICE CUBE
6. Sochi’s most wanted.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.