This home run by Oakland’s Yoenis Cespedes — the eventual Home Run Derby champ — started out like any other home run. It was long and it went over a fence.
It landed in the crowd, where a fan caught it.
But this was no ordinary fan…
7. This was a fan standing next to SUPER-EXUBERANT SUPER-MUSTACHE MAN!
It seems like it was the guy on the right in the blue shirt who actually caught the ball. But it was the super-happy mustache guy on the left who captured America’s heart.
For a moment, the most jubilant man alive.
13. Mustache man’s true nature is pure.
15. Mustache man!
- Chaos erupted at a protest outside a Trump rally in Southern California on Thursday night.
- A 23-year-old asylum-seeker who set himself on fire at an Australian immigration detention center on Wednesday has died.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯