This home run by Oakland’s Yoenis Cespedes — the eventual Home Run Derby champ — started out like any other home run. It was long and it went over a fence.
It landed in the crowd, where a fan caught it.
But this was no ordinary fan…
7. This was a fan standing next to SUPER-EXUBERANT SUPER-MUSTACHE MAN!
It seems like it was the guy on the right in the blue shirt who actually caught the ball. But it was the super-happy mustache guy on the left who captured America’s heart.
For a moment, the most jubilant man alive.
13. Mustache man’s true nature is pure.
15. Mustache man!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.