2. Colt Lyerla is a tight end on the Oregon football team whose Twitter account is all about expanding the sheeple’s mindframe.
#Sometimes I act like I’m unknowledgeable just to see how biased your view really is.— ..::âš¡Câš¡::..
3. Bringing you the knowledge-science that THE MAN wants to suppress.
I wanna live in a world based upon ethical common sense - not the current world of bias policy and law.— ..::âš¡Câš¡::..
The unification of our nation depends upon the realization of legalization. #qouteme #retweet— ..::âš¡Câš¡::..
5. He came upon a particularly paradigm-boggling video yesterday, which purports to demonstrate that the Sandy Hook shootings were part of a conspiracy.
If you have a half hour you should watch this and enlighten yourself. http://t.co/cDYzNX4Vft— ..::âš¡Câš¡::..
7. Lyerla has since deleted that tweet, but hasn’t taken down the video and continues to post self-congratulatory messages about his own intellectual courage.
I ain’t crazy, I just got ballz. #dealwitit— ..::âš¡Câš¡::..
8. The University of Oregon, needless to say, has issued a statement calling Lyerla’s assertions “insensitive and offensive.”
9. I have released my own personal statement to Colt Lyerla.
10. Consider the matter closed.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.