1. Victor Oladipo is a rookie for the Orlando Magic. He was the second pick in this year’s draft; he’s a pretty talented basketball player.
2. And he’s also, it turns out, a great singer? Check out this video of Oladipo, who went to Indiana, and IU softball player Shelby Gogreve completely and totally nailing “Ain’t No Sunshine” at a fundraiser.
4. Shelby Gogreve and Victor Oladipo should possibly be unilaterally named co-Presidents of the United States. This is all too much. I have to go lie down.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝