1. Victor Oladipo is a rookie for the Orlando Magic. He was the second pick in this year’s draft; he’s a pretty talented basketball player.
2. And he’s also, it turns out, a great singer? Check out this video of Oladipo, who went to Indiana, and IU softball player Shelby Gogreve completely and totally nailing “Ain’t No Sunshine” at a fundraiser.
4. Shelby Gogreve and Victor Oladipo should possibly be unilaterally named co-Presidents of the United States. This is all too much. I have to go lie down.
- The judge who sentenced former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner for sexual assault will no longer hear criminal cases.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.