1. Ron Capps is a drag racer who competes in the National Hot Rod Association. Last Friday his car was going about 300 miles per hour in the NHRA Winternationals event when this happened.
5. Ron Capps probably doesn’t complain as much as the rest of us do about things like the weather and having to wait in line.
- The largest LGBT business association in the US voted to endorse a presidential candidate for the first time in its history, choosing Clinton.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.