1. Watch this.
2. Wha??? Now watch it again.
3. That’s just your typical Santi Cazorla to Jack Wilshere to Cazorla to Oliver Giroud to Wilshere to Giroud to Wilshere goal from Arsenal’s EPL match this weekend against Norwich City.
4. Six seconds, six passes, one goal that barely makes sense even after you’ve watched it a hundred times.
6. The only way to celebrate, obviously, was for Giroud and Wilshere to slide around in such a manner that it appeared as though they were driving tiny cars.
7. Hugs for everyone.
8. “It’s what you dream,” said coach Arsene Wegner of the goal, poetically.
9. Arsenal plays Tuesday against Borussia Dortmund in a huge Champions League matchup at 2:45 p.m. ET. They couldn’t go in on a much higher note than this.
h/t Eric T.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.