1. Watch this.
2. Wha??? Now watch it again.
3. That’s just your typical Santi Cazorla to Jack Wilshere to Cazorla to Oliver Giroud to Wilshere to Giroud to Wilshere goal from Arsenal’s EPL match this weekend against Norwich City.
4. Six seconds, six passes, one goal that barely makes sense even after you’ve watched it a hundred times.
6. The only way to celebrate, obviously, was for Giroud and Wilshere to slide around in such a manner that it appeared as though they were driving tiny cars.
7. Hugs for everyone.
8. “It’s what you dream,” said coach Arsene Wegner of the goal, poetically.
9. Arsenal plays Tuesday against Borussia Dortmund in a huge Champions League matchup at 2:45 p.m. ET. They couldn’t go in on a much higher note than this.
h/t Eric T.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈