1. Step 1: Be a football fan. (A fan of the Washington State Cougars, in this case.)
2. Step 2: Watch your team get blown out (Washington State lost tonight to Stanford 55-17) and become increasingly depressed.
3. Step 3: Give up completely on football, dignity, and the entire concept of civilized society and just dump a giant plastic sack of popcorn on your face because it’s easier than using your hands to eat.
“Fuck this shit.” —Washington State Popcorn Guy
4. We’ve all been there.
9. Stay safe tonight, Washington State Popcorn Guy.
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas, a high-crime state.
- Young tech transplants in Seattle are finding home in the Elks Club, a fraternal order that's growing for the first time since 1976.
- Donald Trump mused on America's energy future in a North Dakota speech. Some of his vision just doesn't make sense.