1. Ross Douglas is a freshman on the Michigan football team. He was a pretty big deal as a recruit, one of the top 250 players in the country.
2. Thomas Rawls is a junior. He was a less big deal as a recruit and is currently a backup.
3. But right now…it’s the first week of football practice, Thomas Rawls is an upperclassman, and Ross Douglas is a sack of fresh meat.
4. Here’s Douglas, number 29 in the white jersey, participating in the “Michigan” drill, in which his job is to hit a blocker and then tackle Rawls. Things start off pretty well, actually.
5. But then…
6. Well, that’s not what a tackle is supposed to look like.
7. At some point, we’ve all been Ross Douglas.
8. Douglas did pop right up to get back in line. Keep your head up, Ross. Some day it’ll be you knocking the crap out of a freshman on an embarrassing video that your own team distributes on the internet.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- And here's everything you need to know about Apple's Fall Mac Event📱 🍎