1. Green Bean Salad With Bacon
2. Thai Salad With Chicken and Edamame
3. Summertime Pasta Salad With Lemon Dressing
Pasta salad is one of the best things about summer! And this salad with frozen peas and a light, summery lemon dressing fits the bill. Get the recipe at Butter With a Side of Bread.
4. Southwestern Edamame Salad
5. Pea Salad (With Cheddar and Eggs)
Cheese in a salad? Yes, please! This pea salad is rich but filled with healthy frozen peas. Get the recipe at This Heart of Mine.
6. Taco Pasta Salad With Sweet Corn
7. Three-Bean Salad
Skip the canned baked beans at your next barbecue and try this light salad made with frozen green beans and frozen peas. Get the recipe at Budget Bytes.
8. Bow Tie Pasta and Edamame Salad
9. Sweet and Sour Marinated English Pea and Corn Salad
10. German Green Bean Salad With Dill
11. Roasted Poblano, Sweet Potato, and Corn Salad
12. Minty Pea Salad
Step up your salad game with Birds Eye frozen veggies.
Since they are flash-frozen at the peak of ripeness, Birds Eye veggies are just as nutritious as fresh but way easier and more convenient!
Birds Eye veggies must be heated to packaging instructions.